mudit_gupta Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

Administrator tab (In user Application) should not be visible to End user

I am currently using User Application  v4.6. I have noticed that:

1. Users who are in Employee container (in eDirectory) are able to see "Administration" tab once they login to User Application, while

2. Users who are in Contractors container are not able to see the "Administration" tab.

>>My aim is that neither employee nor contractors or any End user should be able to see  "Administration" tab.

Also I have a question:

1. How can employees are able to see Admin Tab and Not contractors?

2.In Order to perform above change what should I do ?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: Administrator tab (In user Application) should not be visible to End user

You need to look at the administrator assignments (In UA 4.6, this is still under the old IDMProv part of the product)

Someone has most likely assigned the Employee container more rights than they should have from an IDM Apps perspective. The security model in IDM Apps can be hard to get your head around at times.

Alex McHugh - Knowledge Partner - Stavanger, Norway
Who are the Knowledge Partners
If you appreciate my comments, please click the Like button.
If I have resolved your issue, please click the Accept as Solution button.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.