Commodore
Commodore

Approvals App - Why cant I get it to work?

IOS Approvals

I cannot get it to work.
I am using the DAL entity User with the key user and, as far as I can see all attributes are mapped correctly.
When I refresh the list of tasks on the IOS device, the response in catalina.out is:

2020-10-25 12:49:14,287 ERROR [com.novell.soa.af.rest.controller.WfRestController] (https-jsse-nio-8543-exec-130) [WORKFLOW] Entity not found.
com.novell.soa.af.WorklistEntryNotFoundException: Entity not found.
        at com.novell.soa.af.impl.worklist.WorklistImpl.getWork(WorklistImpl.java:360)
        at com.novell.soa.af.impl.worklist.WorklistImpl.getWork(WorklistImpl.java:327)
        at com.novell.soa.af.rest.controller.WfRestController.getTaskWorkObj(WfRestController.java:176)
        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor1913.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
        at org.springframework.web.method.support.InvocableHandlerMethod.doInvoke(InvocableHandlerMethod.java:190)
        at org.springframework.web.method.support.InvocableHandlerMethod.invokeForRequest(InvocableHandlerMethod.java:138)
        at org.springframework.web.servlet.mvc.method.annotation.ServletInvocableHandlerMethod.invokeAndHandle(ServletInvocableHandlerMethod.java:106)
        at org.springframework.web.servlet.mvc.method.annotation.RequestMappingHandlerAdapter.invokeHandlerMethod(RequestMappingHandlerAdapter.java:879)
        at org.springframework.web.servlet.mvc.method.annotation.RequestMappingHandlerAdapter.handleInternal(RequestMappingHandlerAdapter.java:793)
        at org.springframework.web.servlet.mvc.method.AbstractHandlerMethodAdapter.handle(AbstractHandlerMethodAdapter.java:87)

I believe I have done as the manual states:

Open the ism-configuration.properties file and change the following configuration file properties to the specified values:

WorkflowService/SOAP-End-Points-Accessible-By-ProvisioningAdminOnly = false
WorkflowService/soap/addComment = false
WorkflowService/soap/getComments = false
VirtualDataService/soap = false

There are also the Request Mobile Approval App which when run gives me the following information:

An RBPM system configuration error was detected. In order for mobile approvals to work, the configuration for RBPM needs to be adjusted to allow non-prov admin user access.

Shut down the server.
Make a backup of your IDMProv.war file.
Within IDMProv.war, locate the WEB-INF/lib/IDMfw.jar and make the following adjustments:
In the 'WorkflowService-conf/config.xml' file, set the 'WorkflowService/SOAP-End-Points-Accessible-By-ProvisioningAdminOnly' to false
In the 'WorkflowService-conf/config.xml' file, set the 'WorkflowService/soap/getComments' to false
In the 'WorkflowService-conf/config.xml' file, set the 'WorkflowService/soap/addComment' to false
In the 'VirtualDataService-conf/config.xml' file, set the 'VirtualDataService/soap' to false
Restart the server

Which is kind of strange, since it seems strangely redundant. I have not followed that step, since it seems to be a leftover from earlier times. Should I follow those steps as well?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Commodore
Commodore

I'm wondering, Identity Application should be mobile friendly now. Do we still need the approvals app since direct accessing the portal through mobile will work the same. 

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.