New Ranks & Badges For The Community!
Notice something different? The ranks and associated badges have gone "Star Fleet". See what they all mean HERE
Highlighted
Captain
Captain

Broken entitlement? 'null value in column "label" violates not-null constraint'

Hi

Seems an entitlement has broken in our test Environment, where it is seldom used.

I get the message:

Batch entry 0 insert into provisioning_view_value_label
(versionno, viewid, label, description, valueid, langcode)
values
(0, '\46\b8\6b\e7\03\af\61\4f\a6\42\46\b8\6b\e7\03\af', NULL, NULL, '87fb57ca6ee24c2eb3a26a3a909932d7', 'en')
was aborted: ERROR: null value in column "label" violates not-null constraint

Any ideas how to solve this?
Where does the label come from?

BR
/Thomas

Labels (1)
0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Captain
Captain

Hi!

I found one way that seem to work fine (so far), but feels a little uncomfortable to me.

I took the database rows from a working environment and simply changed viewid and valueid to the values in the error message.
Then I inserted that into the test environments UA database.

It would have felt safer to delete the rows and having the system recreate them.

BR
/Thomas
0 Likes
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Seems like the table data is collected by the Code Map Refresh, which makes me think next time it runs (once every 1440 meetings) it might overwrite it, such that you need to fix the collection.

If you know the system you can kick off a refresh of that one entitlemet on that one system.  Then watch the trace.  Search for "Injecting XDS" look at the results, and see if those nulls are coming from somewhere.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Wow, thats many meetings @geoffc 🙂
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Hehe.... I spent 17 hours on a meeting on Sunday.  I spent 11PM-1AM last night.  I have meeting on my mind.

death by meetings is worse than death by monkeys it would seem.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.