Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Can't add/move "attribute" to the "User Search Lookup Attribute in IDM 4.8.1 AE

Jump to solution

Hi

If I under Settings -> Customization -> User Search Lookup Attribute tries to drag a "Attbitubes"  from the Right Windows to the "User Search Lookup Attribute" is not possible.

The "Attribute" is created in the DAL -> Entities -> User (See screendump = DAL.JPG)

Best regards

Michael

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Hi

If you click in the field, then a selection menu comes up:):)

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction

/michael

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Knowledge Partner Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

That is a typing field. The gUI can be misleading.  in the white space underneath the attributes you have, type the name from the DAL. (I think it is the display name, not the entty key name value).

Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Hi

The Attribute that I want to Drag is in the Right Windows (See attached jpg file)

I able to drag attribute to the box's with dotted line around.

/Michael

Knowledge Partner Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

I did not ever try dragging, that is for the chunk of uI above it (Display attributes). Try typing.

Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Hi

If you click in the field, then a selection menu comes up:):)

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction

/michael

View solution in original post

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.