Can you execute unique Office 365 operations using Azure driver?
Could your IDM product have the ability to execute the following unique Office 365 operations by Azure driver?
- Create a shared mailbox
- Configure Lync policy
- Turn Clutter off (Turn "low-priority-email" off)
We did not know about the above three functions after reading the documentation.
We looked into all unique Office 365 operations for the end user requests.
We understood to be able to execute the following unique Office 365 operations:
- Create a mail user: DirXML-AADObjectType (MailUserCreates / a mail user in Exchange Online)
- Create a user mailbox: DirXML-AADObjectType (UserMailboxCreates / a mailbox user in Exchange Online)
- Create a distribution: DirXML-AADObjectType (DistributionCreates / a distribution group in Exchange Online)
- Enable a mailbox litigation hold: DirXML-AADLitigationHoldEnabled (Contains the mailbox litigation hold status for an Exchange Online user)
- Enable mailbox archive: DirXML-AADArchiveStatus (Contains the mailbox archive status for an Exchange Online user)
Re: Can you execute unique Office 365 operations using Azure driver?
Your second documentation link also has:
The service also supports execution of PowerShell cmdlets that are part of XDS as values of psexecute attribute.
This gives you possibility to add custom PowerShell commands to sync events.