sma2006 Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Cannot "delegate" with IDM 4.7.1

Hi,
I'm trying to delegate some PRD with IDM 4.7.1:
1) Created a team with manager to assistant defined link.
2) Manager delegate access to some PRD to the assistant.
3) The assistant does not see the PRD in the "request" list ?

I guest that once the manager has delegate access to some PRD, the delegate should see it ?

I found in previous thread that the manager must be set "unavailable" for the delegate to see the PRD, but I don't find this option.

Thanks for you help.

Sylvain
Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
sma2006 Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: Cannot "delegate" with IDM 4.7.1

As per the Catalina.out, the delegation is made without errors:

2018-10-01 15:12:59,472 [INFO] DelegateeDefinition [RBPM] [Delete_Delegatee_Definition_Success]
Initiator: cn=managerdemo,ou=users,o=data
Definition: cn=fc304b5a2c0549a9804ae7714fe6760e,cn=DelegateeDefs,cn=AppConfig,cn=UserApplication,cn=driverset,ou=services,o=system
Detail Key:
DES=Description, PRD=ProvisioningRequestDefinition,
AFU=AssignFromUsers, AFG=AssignFromGroups,
AFC=AssignFromContainers, ATU=AssignToUsers,
ATR=AssignToRelationship, EXP=Expiration
PRD:
cn=2-CreateUser,cn=RequestDefs,cn=AppConfig,cn=UserApplication,cn=driverset,ou=services,o=system
cn=3ModifyUser,cn=RequestDefs,cn=AppConfig,cn=UserApplication,cn=driverset,ou=services,o=system
AFU:
cn=managerdemo,ou=users,o=data
ATU:
cn=Assistantdemo,ou=users,o=data
EXP:
20991231225959Z
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.