Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
sma2006 Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Cannot reset index state files with latest jdbc driver version 4.2.1.0

Jump to solution

Hello,

Before this latest driver patch, I could reset the index files by deleting it. (stop the jdbc driver and then delete the index files in the state directory).

Since version 4.2.1.0 of the driver, it seems the state files are still locked by edir even after the driver stopped.

Does anyone aware of that ?

Or know how to reset the state files ?

thx

Sylvain

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: Cannot reset index state files with latest jdbc driver version 4.2.1.0

Jump to solution

I finally scheduled a stop edirectoy service task to be able to reset the state file.

So here are the steps in the batch file:

- Stop edirectory

- Delete the state directory

- Recreate the state directory

- Start edirectory.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: Cannot reset index state files with latest jdbc driver version 4.2.1.0

Jump to solution

I finally scheduled a stop edirectoy service task to be able to reset the state file.

So here are the steps in the batch file:

- Stop edirectory

- Delete the state directory

- Recreate the state directory

- Start edirectory.

View solution in original post

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.