ALERT! The community will be read-only starting on April 19, 8am Pacific as the migration begins. Read more for important details.
ALERT! The community will be read-only starting on April 19, 8am Pacific as the migration begins.Read more for important details.
Admiral
Admiral

Change initiator in "Resource Request Activity" ?

Hi,

When I use the "resource request" activity in a custom workflow the initiator of the resource request is always the userapp admin, regardless of the workflow initiator itself.

Is there a way to change it ?

I would like the initiator of the workflow is also the initiator of the resource request.

thanks

Sylvain
Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Admiral
Admiral

Apparently it is by design, cf doc:

The Resource Request activity does not support the ability to set the originator of the request. Use SOAP calls rather than this activity when you need this information.

So, I must try with a SOAP request.

Any other suggestion ?

Thanks
0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

On 12/6/18 11:24 AM, sma wrote:
>
> Apparently it is by design, cf doc:
>
> -The Resource Request activity does not support the ability to set the
> originator of the request. Use SOAP calls rather than this activity when
> you need this information.-
>
> So, I must try with a SOAP request.
>
> Any other suggestion ?
>
>
> Thanks
>
>

Greetings,
If you want to stay within a workflow, then use the Integration
Activity to make the necessary soap call to the Identity Apps.

--
Sincerely,
Steven Williams
Principal Enterprise Architect
Micro Focus
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.