6525036 Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Code map refresh in progress on another server

Jump to solution

Hi,

We are on idm 4.6.3 here.

I have a bit of a problem with our loopback driver and entitlement refresh.

It seems it all of a sudden fails to refresh one of the entitlements

[DEBUG] com.novell.idm.nrf.service.CodeMapEngine (https-jsse-nio-8443-exec-774) [RBPM] Code map refresh in progress on another server for: cn=workflowgroup,cn=lb-groupaccess01,cn=idmdriverset01,ou=idm,ou=servere,o=ourglorioussystem

It did work last time I checked (or rather last time I checked before this time, where it does not)
I do recall, that I have had exactly this same issue years back, and at that time I went into pgadmin and changed a value from IN_PROGRESS (or something like that), to SUCCESS, and then it worked again.

There is by the way only one idm server in the system, so the "refresh in progress on another server" is sort of a misleading error.

My question is, which table is it that I can work the magic in?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Super Contributor.

Re: Code map refresh in progress on another server

Jump to solution

oh.. found it provisioning_code_map

Good name for that table by the way

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Super Contributor.

Re: Code map refresh in progress on another server

Jump to solution

oh.. found it provisioning_code_map

Good name for that table by the way

View solution in original post

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.