Santiago Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Complete or delete workflows after x days that hasn't been claimed

Jump to solution

Hi

I want to be able to delete or complete/deny (any operation) a workflow when no user has claimed that task for a certain number of days.

Can this be done without modifing the approval timeout of the workflow? 

I'm using UserApplication 4.6 

Any idea will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
pdeneu Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Re: Complete or delete workflows after x days that hasn't been claimed

Jump to solution
You can terminate or reassign the workflows using the imanager IDM Plugin (Features / Provisioning / Workflows).

--
https://www.lanworks.de
0 Likes
6 Replies
Marcus Tornberg Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Jump to solution
Hi!

Why do you not want to use the default approval timeout? It would do what you want?

Best regards
Marcus
0 Likes
Valued Contributor.

Jump to solution

We have near 20 workflows with several approvals that would need to be configured. This would take us a lot of time because we would have to re test everything again. That's why I'm asking if there is some kind of global configuration that do an action for all the workflows after a timeout.

0 Likes
Super Contributor.

Jump to solution

Use the default approval timeout or, if your question is about to do this manually, use the imanager plugin.

--
0 Likes
Valued Contributor.

Jump to solution

What you mean about do this manually? I'm not sure I know the iManager plugin you're mentioning. Where I can find it?

0 Likes
Super Contributor.

Jump to solution
You can terminate or reassign the workflows using the imanager IDM Plugin (Features / Provisioning / Workflows).

--
0 Likes
Valued Contributor.

Jump to solution
I was expecting something more automatically, but it serves my problem. Thanks so much.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.