Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Configuration of a Query-Statement

I want to use a query statement that looks like this:

QueryQuery

I want to know if one could replace the number of max result count with the usage of a GCV and a syntax like:

Global COnfiguration Value ("dGCVMaxAnzahl")

Thank You in advance!

Olaf

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
1 Reply
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

I do not think that Max Results takes a local variable. However if you used the ~ notation (Tilde), I think ~GCVName~ would work, since it is replaced at driver start as a sort of search/replace in the text of the rules.

But also, I doubt it means what you think it means. Alas, it does not mean only return 250. Rather it means return query results in pages of 250.  So if there are 1000 results, you will get 4 pages of 250, not the first 250 only.

(Max results PER PAGE would be a better name for the field than the current value, alas).

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.