Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

Differences between IDM workflow views 4.5 and 4.7

Jump to solution

I Migrated from IDM 4.6 to IDM 4.7 and in the new version of Identity Application the workflows views are seen with differences in fonts, line spacing and position of search fields.

Here is the workflow in IDM 4.6 version:

IDM45.png

Here is the same workflow opened in UA IDM 4.7 version:

IDM47.png

The spacing look like to be larger and the position of the search fields not aligned as in the previous version.

Similar problem With 3 of differents browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox and Google Chrome)

How can solve this?

Any Ideas?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: Differences between IDM workflow views 4.5 and 4.7

Jump to solution
Usually you change the property of the field or apply an CSS.
It depends on how it was done before as well.
In one occation for me we used really Old jquery that didn't work any more.
0 Likes
1 Reply
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: Differences between IDM workflow views 4.5 and 4.7

Jump to solution
Usually you change the property of the field or apply an CSS.
It depends on how it was done before as well.
In one occation for me we used really Old jquery that didn't work any more.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.