Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Form width

Jump to solution

Hello! I am creating a large JSON request form in Identity Designer 4.8.2. I bind the form to the workflow. After the deploy operation in Identity Application, I call my workflow. But the request form is displayed half the screen. How do I make the form display the full width of the screen?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

I don't know whether I did it right or not, but I found how to change the width of the form request in Identity Applications. The css file is in the path /opt/netiq/idm/apps/sites/forms/styles.*.css. In this file, changed .formio-form {width: 50%} to .formio-form {width: 100%}, cleared the browser cache.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

I don't know whether I did it right or not, but I found how to change the width of the form request in Identity Applications. The css file is in the path /opt/netiq/idm/apps/sites/forms/styles.*.css. In this file, changed .formio-form {width: 50%} to .formio-form {width: 100%}, cleared the browser cache.

View solution in original post

Knowledge Partner Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

That is a good one!!  Any other interesting CSS options in there?

0 Likes
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Yes, a large number of classes related to request forms are described there. But I did not consider it in detail because my big problem was 50% of the screen width.
The rest of my css changes work when adding form element classes to custom.css and loading it into identity applications
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.