Highlighted
amit123 Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

HTTP Status 404 - not found

Hello,

I'm configure an OSP (using kerberos) on my Identity Manager aaplication 4.7.0 .

When i login to IDMProv or idmdash URL, I receive 404 error from tomcat ( i attached print screen)

The problem is only on the first time i log to the URL, because when i'm close the browser and log to the same URL once again, the SSO is working correctly and i'm login to the application.

krb5.conf :

includedir /etc/krb5.conf.d/

[logging]

default = FILE:/var/log/krb5libs.log

kdc = FILE:/var/log/krb5kdc.log

admin_server = FILE:/var/log/kadmind.log

[libdefaults]

default_realm = DOMAIN.CORP

kdc_timesync = 0

forwardable = true

proxiable = false

[realms]

DOMAIN.CORP  = {

kdc = AD_SERVER.DOMAIN.corp

admin_server = AD_SERVER.DOMAIN.corp

}

[domain_realm]

.DOMAIN.corp = DOMAIN.CORP

DOMAIN.corp = DOMAIN.CORP

Kerberos_login_config :

com.sun.security.jgss.krb5.accept {

com.sun.security.auth.module.Krb5LoginModule required

debug="true"

refreshKrb5Config="true"

useTicketCache="true"

ticketCache="/opt/netiq/idm/apps/tomcat/kerberos/spnegoTicket.cache"

doNotPrompt="true"

principal="HTTP/idm.DOMAIN.corp@DOMAIN.CORP"

useKeyTab="true"

keyTab="/opt/netiq/idm/apps/tomcat/kerberos/rbpm.keytab"

storeKey="true";

};

catalina log :

[com.novell.idm.nrf.service.CodeMapEngine] (RBPM thread-code map engine) [RBPM] Done building the Entitlement CODE MAP tables
Debug is true storeKey true useTicketCache true useKeyTab true doNotPrompt true ticketCache is /opt/netiq/idm/apps/tomcat/kerberos/spnegoTicket.cache isInitiator true KeyTab is /opt/netiq/idm/apps/tomcat/kerberos/server-name.keytab refreshKrb5Config is true principal is HTTP/server-name.domain.com@DOMAIN.COM tryFirstPass is false useFirstPass is false storePass is false clearPass is false
Refreshing Kerberos configuration
Acquire TGT from Cache
Principal is HTTP/server-name.domain.com@DOMAIN.COM
Will use keytab
Commit Succeeded

IDMProv URL : https://idm.corp:8543/IDMProv

Labels (1)
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.