IDM 4.7.3 Entitlement Service Driver deleting entitlement policies NOT working
so managing entitlement policies in iManager behaves a bit strange.
I have not looked into it too deep yet, but I am just wondering if anyone else encountered the problem.
So the problems I am having are:
- creation of new entitlement policies does not work (I went around it by deploying them with the designer)
- editing entitlement policies works like a charm through iManager at the least
- deleting entitlement policies also does NOT work
- in iManager policy disappears but when clicking apply or ok nothing happens but when I revisit the page deleted policy rises from its grave 😄
- I tried deploying delete from the designer but no luck so far
- currently, a temporary fix is setting membership for only non-existing object class (and removing entitlements)
One idea I had is: Could I perhaps stop the entitlement service driver and delete the entitlement policy through LDAP?