Highlighted
Sebastijan Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

IDM 4.7.3 GUI configupdate.sh on RHEL 7.6

Hi!

I have strange issue. When I run GUI configupdate.sh on RHEL server, utility is started as it should, but it looks like it has white text on white background with white borders... So whole window is white, there's only title visible ("NetIQ Configuration").

If I move mouse around I can see that cursor changes to different shapes (e.g. different mouse cursor to select drop down entry or to edit text). Even if I click mouse cursor in "invisible" text field and perform select-all and copy, I can see that there are real values (e.g. I get cn=uaadmin,ou=SA,o=data in clipboard), so configupdate is running as it should, there's just problem with color scheme.

So how could I change color scheme utility is using?

Kind regards,

Sebastijan

PS: I know I can run it in text mode, but I think it's much easier to run in in GUI...

Sebastijan

Labels (1)
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.