gcastineira
Member.

IDM 4.7.3 UserApp request history comments not showing

Hi

We recently upgraded from a 4.5.x to 4.7.3 version of IDM and started configuring and getting to know idmdash, wich we never used before

The thing is, for some reason, workflows started by a driver (a loopback one in this case) are not showing the system comments in the request history tab for any of the users but the uaadmin. Every other workflow shows fine, even the ones started by workflows.

Now, checking in the javascript console of the browser, I see that a POST returns me a 403 with the following message every time I try to access the comments of the failing workflows

{"Fault":{"Code":{"Value":"Sender","Subcode":{"Value":"InvalidInput"}},"Reason":{"Text":"Access blocked for all users !!"}}}

The catalina.out shows nothing useful, and I tried with Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer and the problem persists

I know it's a trustee issue somewhere, it's just that I can't figure out where I have to add them so users can see the comments of their request history

Thanks in advance

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: IDM 4.7.3 UserApp request history comments not showing

Look in a schema browser for nrfAccessMgrViewRunningPRD style attributes.

Maybe you need this one?

Would it not be lovely to document all those attributes and what each enables? And then track changes across versions?  Ah, one can dream.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.