Highlighted
Member.

IDM 4.7.3 UserApp self delegations

Jump to solution

Hi

I've recently upgraded to version 4.7 and I'm getting to know idmdash, wich I've never used before. 

One thing I'm trying to find out if it's possible is if a user can do delegations only for oneself

When I go to the delegations form I'm always asked for the "Delegate for", but what I want is for that "Delegate for" be always the user soliciting for the delegation. I just don't want for the users to see all other users when doing the delegation

I know in older versions this wasn't possible. Is it possible now?

Thanks a bunch!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Hi,

This is not clear how it works for me as well.

The doc says that you must be provisioning manager , administrator or team manager to delegate.

I guess that a common usage would be to define Team Managers that can manage the delegation for its team.

No very convenient.

Hope this help.

Sylvain

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Hi,

This is not clear how it works for me as well.

The doc says that you must be provisioning manager , administrator or team manager to delegate.

I guess that a common usage would be to define Team Managers that can manage the delegation for its team.

No very convenient.

Hope this help.

Sylvain

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

What would delegating a task, only to yourself accomplish? 

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.