Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

IDM 4.7.4 Patch IManager List Driverset and Drivers issue

Jump to solution

Hello

Linux, IDM 4.7.4

Firefox, Imanager Version 3.2.1.2

We have patched IDM 4.7.3 to 4.7.4 and now we are experiencing driver set being not listed sometimes or list of drivers takes long time to load in manager other times.

Nothing wrong or reported in iMonitor on the partition,  Ndstrace shows everything green on the partition and replica, operations  LDAP from ldap client browses works very fine too.

Sometime upon login,  Roles and Tasks does not show all options in Imanager too.

Cheers

Maqsood.

iManager is installed on IDM servers

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

@joakim_ganse 

yes, instaled imanager on my local machine (server version windows) and then i could log into idm and imanager and drivers without any issues, suspect is imanager 🙂

Cheers

Maqsood.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
Knowledge Partner Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner
I would open an SR asap in this case.
But do you suspect iManager or idm?
Do you have an older iManager available to test with? If all other signs are ok I would suspect something with the plugins or iManager update.
0 Likes
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

@joakim_ganse 

I suspsect imanager also, yes we have created SR  with critical, but its been two hours, no contact! 

No we dont have imanager any other place!

/maqsood

0 Likes
Knowledge Partner
I think there still is a workstation version you could download and try. See if that work while waiting for support.
0 Likes
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

@joakim_ganse 

yes, instaled imanager on my local machine (server version windows) and then i could log into idm and imanager and drivers without any issues, suspect is imanager 🙂

Cheers

Maqsood.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Knowledge Partner
Great,
Then you got the solution.
I would uninstall imanager and clean out the directories before installing it again.
It could be some old files that has not been replaced or removed.

Best luck.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.