TobiasR Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

IDM 4.7 Reassign Tasks in Team

Hello all,

I have tried to configure a team to reassign tasks. (https://www.netiq.com/documentation/identity-manager-47/identity_apps_user/data/approve-deny-comment-task-request.html)

Team config:

Requesters: One User (User A)

Recipients (Members): A group of users

Permissions: (Picture attached)

Problem: The Recipient can only assign the task to his manager (with self service). With the "other" option I find my team and also have the possibility to reassign a task but when I try to do it I got the error message: "User not authorized for action on this entity."  and the task is claimed after this instead of reassign.

Are there any other special rights I need to set for the team for reassigning a task or I'm missing something?

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,

Tobias

Labels (1)
0 Likes
4 Replies
pwe Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Re: IDM 4.7 Reassign Tasks in Team

Hi Tobias,

I would say that the manager's right, not the proxy user's right.

regards

Pascal

0 Likes
Frequent Contributor.

Hi Pascal,

what do you mean exactly, that I need to adjust the manager's rights?

thanks & br
Tobias
0 Likes
pwe Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Hi,

you mean ..../idmdash/#/tasks ... "others" and the "User A" try to reassign a task from a recipient to a new user in the team?

with idm user application 4.7.3.1 and eDir 9.1.4 this works in my environment

regards

Pascal

0 Likes
Frequent Contributor.

Yes, I tried it this way…

Do you have any additional configuration in your Environment regarding this topic, or do you also only setup a team configuration?
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.