Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
Highlighted
fp_idmworks Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

IDM 4.8 Designer on Mac - catalina

Anybody able to get Designer working on Catalina?

I have tried with the documentation a few times today with no success.

I was able to run it from the command line, but later had issues with the form builder as I ran into other dependency issues.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
ericveysey Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Re: IDM 4.8 Designer on Mac - catalina

It’s been working for me. I ran those commands in the read me for 10.14. Its much faster.
Keng Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Hi,

I haven't had any success in getting Designer 4.8 updated from 4.7.3.

I can launch the Designer 4.8. When I try to open a DirXML Policy, I received an error unable to render the control.

Regards,
Keng

0 Likes
cpedersen Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

I've seen the same, and have reported it (don't have bug no.), but don't know what happened after that. I do not know how to get around it.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.