Satz Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

IDVault.get doesnot serach

Jump to solution

Hi,

In userapp I have created an entity and added the auxilary class and custom class,  checked the check box as well for search for the custom attributes.

When I tried, getting  custom attributes I can get only sn other values are returning as null.

Flushed the cache as well.

Likewise query is also working only for the  sn. Its not returning the other custom attributes though the custom entity and query

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: IDVault.get doesnot serach

Jump to solution
Do you have enough rights (service account used for the query) to see all your custom attributes?
Could you repeat the same query (with the same service account) from LDAP browser? Are you able to see the same attributes through LDAP?

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Jump to solution
Do you have enough rights (service account used for the query) to see all your custom attributes?
Could you repeat the same query (with the same service account) from LDAP browser? Are you able to see the same attributes through LDAP?

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Satz Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Jump to solution

It was due to insufficient rights

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.