Identity Reporting Fail To Generate Out-Of-The-Box Report

Hi, 

I have my Identity Reporting to run on Microsoft SQL Server. When I wanted to run the out-of-the-box report, the error "INSTR is not a recognized built-in function name" appear. 

After checking, it is due to the INSTR is only supported in Oracle database and it is not for Microsoft SQL Server. 

Then, I check my data sources and ensure that the data source I used to generate report is having "MSSQL" as database type. However, I'm still facing the same error.  I have checked the report template, it should execute SQL query according to my database type. But it seems like it is not in my case and it keep on executing the Oracle type SQL query. 

Anyone encountered the same issue before?

0 Likes
0 Replies
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.