Cadet 1st Class
Cadet 1st Class

Identity Reporting - Groupmemberships report

Jump to solution

Hi guys,

we have Identity Reporting (4.7.2) up and running and we need a report with all groupmemberships in the IDV. I cannot find an OTB report. I should create a custom report? In which Reporting DB are stored groups and user relationships ?

Thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

You'll need to creat a custom one. We only have ootb reports for role and resource assignments.

--
Norbert

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Relationships are stored in the idmrpt_idv_identity_trust_v view: https://www.netiq.com/documentation/identity-manager-developer/rest-api-documentation/repschemadoc.html#brrfu2d

--
Norbert
0 Likes
Cadet 1st Class
Cadet 1st Class
Thanks klasen for the info. Do you know if there is an OTB report or I
just create a custom report?

Thanks

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

You'll need to creat a custom one. We only have ootb reports for role and resource assignments.

--
Norbert

View solution in original post

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.