Highlighted
gtejo1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

LDAP driver problems with entitlements groups

Hi, i've the following problem with a ldap driver when i wanna use the entitlement groups.
I created and deployed a ldap driver to connect with OID. But when i want bring entitlements groups these not appears.
I activate the property DirXML-EntitlementRef in filter and Use Group Entitlement of global configuration value but happened nothing.
Also i tried create, how says the documentation (https://www.netiq.com/documentation/idm45/idm_entitlements/data/bfnrkdw.html), the entitlements manually but entitlement query settings does not recognize it.

Anybody had this problem? can you help me?
Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: LDAP driver problems with entitlements groups

On 8/7/2017 3:44 PM, gtejo wrote:
>
> Hi, i've the following problem with a ldap driver when i wanna use the
> entitlement groups.
> I created and deployed a ldap driver to connect with OID. But when i
> want bring entitlements groups these not appears.
> I activate the property DirXML-EntitlementRef in filter and Use Group
> Entitlement of global configuration value but happened nothing.
> Also i tried create, how says the documentation
> (https://www.netiq.com/documentation/idm45/idm_entitlements/data/bfnrkdw.html),
> the entitlements manually but entitlement query settings does not
> recognize it.

The LDAP driver built in entitlement is using groupOfNames or
uniqueGroupOfNames object class, I forget which. Make sure your 'groups'
are the proper class, if not, change the entitlement and policies to the
proper class. Or make your own entitlement and policies to handle it.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.