Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

LDAP driver without changelog

i,

I have an LDAP driver without change log.

Is it possible to have time-limit orsize-limit in the publisher channel?

Can't find it.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: LDAP driver without changelog

Hi Joakim,

I used LDAP driver during the last project and also found a number of extra architectural limitations, that make it almost inefficient for work with external LDAP servers without changelog support.

Anyway, you can specify only puling interval and scope/filter/paging support for publisher channel.

What LDAP server will be used for connection with LDAP driver? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

It is an Siemens dirX.
Is paging possible? I thought that was only with the changelog.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Paging support is not related to changelog and depends only on LDAP server implementation.

It controlled by PagedSearch GCV (Driver Parameters ->Publisher Options -> Enable Paged Search)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Thanks.

Yes I have that one.

I just thought it was to be combined with a number of objects returned or some size of the page control.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.