iampranavpg Absent Member.
Absent Member.

MDAD Driver Error- PowerShell construct failed

Hi All,

We are facing an issue in our prod environment with MDAD driver. The driver is not starting & we are getting the error. "PowerShell construct failed for <Domain controller NAME>. There is no such object on the server".

When we are trying to check powershell to(Test-WSMan DCName) DC from remote loader machine , it is working fine.

We need immediate support. If anyone has any idea please let us know.

Thanks,
Pranav
Labels (1)
0 Likes
4 Replies
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: MDAD Driver Error- PowerShell construct failed

Hi Pranav,
What version of Windows server do you use?
Where does your driver run? (DC/member server/etc)
0 Likes
iampranavpg Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi ,

Thank you for the response. i identified the issue.

The exchange team has deleted the exchange database defined in the connection settings of all domains. I was able to identify the root when i created a new forest & i was not able to find the same exchange database in the available databases.

The error message was quite clear "There is no object on the server" but i missed that.

If any one face this error then please check all the objects(domain controllers & exchange databases) defined in connection exist.

Thanks,
Pranav
0 Likes
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Hi Pranav,
I'm glad to see, that you found the source of the issue and shared it with us!

Alex
0 Likes
AnnaBoyko
New Member.

Hi,
Something like
https://www.romexsoft.com/noc-technical-support/ this team devops should help fine for you 🙂
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.