vidhya Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Minimum password filter version for MDAD Driver

Jump to solution

Hi All, 

We have moved AD Driver to MDAD Driver. we are using password filter to Synchronize password. We would like to know which version of password filter does MDAD Driver supports. I could not find this information in NetIQ documentation. 

Any help on this? 

Regards,

Vidhya.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: Minimum password filter version for MDAD Driver

Jump to solution

The good news is the Password Filter itself has barely changed in 10 years.  So the latest that comes with the driver is always the best.  But they are basically the same (as far as I know) for the last several major version back to 4.5 at least.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Jump to solution

The good news is the Password Filter itself has barely changed in 10 years.  So the latest that comes with the driver is always the best.  But they are basically the same (as far as I know) for the last several major version back to 4.5 at least.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vidhya Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Jump to solution
Thankyou. Got to know we have to use the one which comes with driver itself as you said.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.