Highlighted
New Member.

NetIQ Identity Manager Report contains no data

HI,

I have installed the reporting and configured the DCS Driver to reporting. When I am running the reports, I am getting blank reports for most of the report.

Only Some of the reports are returning data. Can anyone help me with any thing that needs to be configured in reporting or in IDM?

Thanks
Pushpesh
Labels (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: NetIQ Identity Manager Report contains no data

Hi Pushpesh,

On 2018-11-15 11:14, PushpeshKMD wrote:
>
> HI,
>
> I have installed the reporting and configured the DCS Driver to
> reporting. When I am running the reports, I am getting blank reports for
> most of the report.
>
> Only Some of the reports are returning data.

Which reports have data and which ones don't?

--
Norbert
--
Norbert
0 Likes
Highlighted
New Member.

Some of the reports have some data are as fallows

Role assignment by role
role hierarchy
Identity vault user
Available permissions

Thanks
Pushpesh
0 Likes
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

PushpeshKMD;2490849 wrote:
HI,

I have installed the reporting and configured the DCS Driver to reporting. When I am running the reports, I am getting blank reports for most of the report.

Only Some of the reports are returning data. Can anyone help me with any thing that needs to be configured in reporting or in IDM?

Thanks
Pushpesh

Hi,

In order to get some reports data, you need to install sentinel log management (see prerequisite) :

https://www.netiq.com/documentation/identity-manager-47/setup_linux/data/considerations-for-installing-identity-reporting.html

This require a Linux Server.

good luck …
Sylvain
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.