Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

New OU & Remote Loader

Greetings,

We've recently added a new OU underneath our Users OU eDirectory. The OU has already been created in Active Directory. However, I cannot, for the life of me figure out how to get new users in this new OU to be created or even updated in AD. I've checked the Trace file & he doesn't give much information.

Please help.

Thank you.
Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: New OU & Remote Loader

Post the trace. Depending on your setup, this should just work, but if
your setup is wrong then it may not, and the trace should give us good
clues. The trace should be a level three (3) trace, for now taken from
the engine side of the whole transaction from its start until its end.

--
Good luck.

If you find this post helpful and are logged into the web interface,
show your appreciation and click on the star below.

If you want to send me a private message, please let me know in the
forum as I do not use the web interface often.
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: New OU & Remote Loader

clinderman;2497129 wrote:
Greetings,

We've recently added a new OU underneath our Users OU eDirectory. The OU has already been created in Active Directory. However, I cannot, for the life of me figure out how to get new users in this new OU to be created or even updated in AD. I've checked the Trace file & he doesn't give much information.

Please help.

Thank you.

Set trace level to 3.
Create a user in this new container.
Get the trace and put it on something like pastebin.com
Post the URL here.

Generally, I wouldn't build much, if any, structure in your identity vault. I'd use the driver's subscriber placement policy to decide where they go in the target system. You may be doing something else, though.

A level 3 trace gives you everything you need to see to figure out what it's doing or not doing and why.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.