Mohit_Verma02 Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Password Sync Status

Hi,

Recently upon migration of User Application from 4.6 to 4.7.2 observed that we can't see the password sync status anymore on the User Profile of the user.
Does anyone has an idea why is that so or it is something to do with User Application version?
Interestingly in 4.7 version in my LAB, it redirects me to /IDMProv when I navigate to Navigation and Access under Application----->Administration and then I can access Password Module Setup---->Password Sync Status which is not the case with 4.7.2

Use Case working was :-

We go to SSPR and change the password and it would redirect us to user's User Application profile and would show us the password sync status which has stopped post migration.

Regards,
Mohit
Labels (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Mohit_Verma02 Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Re: Password Sync Status

Any clue/pointers please?

Regards,
Mohit
0 Likes
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Since /IDMProv is no more after 4.7.2 this is one of the function that also has disappeared.
If its needed i would suggest to add an enhancement request to add it back.
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

I haven't looked at that for a while, but it used to be done with a portlet. Portlets have been deprecated for a while now, and probably finally removed altogether.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.