rcano
Visitor.

REST Driver - Save a photo received via REST response to IDV

Hello,

I'm performing a query call to get a user photo from a REST webservice. After performing the query call I get all the binary data inside the <value> tag of the <driver-operation-data> structure.

I need to save it into an attribute of type stream, so, I'm saving all the binary data into a local variable of type "object" and then, performing an action call to "set destination attribute value" specifying the data type to octet.

After that, I get a java error saying that
"java.io.StreamCorruptedException: Miscalculated data length! index = 5566, out.length = 19755."

I performed the same query call with a windows based REST client, and I can get the photo perfectly with no issues as you can see in the next image:

I insert also the principal parts of the trace (I atached the full trace because I can't paste it into the post):
The query call
12/27/17 12:03:25.042]:DrvPhotos ST:Submitting document to subscriber shim:
[12/27/17 12:03:25.042]:DrvPhotos ST:
<nds dtdversion="4.0" ndsversion="8.x">
<source>
<product edition="Standard" version="4.5.3.0">DirXML</product>
<contact>NetIQ Corporation</contact>
</source>
<input>
<driver-operation-data apiCall="GetPhoto" class-name="photo" command="query" event-id="0" src-dn="\IDVDS\Apex\employees\Antonio Machado Fernandez">
<request>
<url-token photoURL="photo.do?key=17ae71de-65a9-45db-9d29-b5e1650e7b45"/>
<header Authorization="Basic YnfsaidgonOGN8sfnUIFBEvasv"/>
<value>{}</value>
</request>
</driver-operation-data>
</input>
</nds>
[12/27/17 12:03:25.043]:DrvPhotos ST:DrvPhotos: sub-execute
[12/27/17 12:03:25.043]:DrvPhotos ST:DrvPhotos: queryHandler
[12/27/17 12:03:25.043]:DrvPhotos ST:DrvPhotos: queryHandler: class-name == 'photo'
[12/27/17 12:03:25.044]:DrvPhotos ST:DrvPhotos: Query: preparing GET to https://apps.ce.collabserv.com/profiles/photo.do?key=17ae71de-65a9-45db-9d29-b5e1650e7b45
[12/27/17 12:03:25.044]:DrvPhotos ST:DrvPhotos: Setting the following HTTP request properties:
Authorization: <content suppressed>
[12/27/17 12:03:25.044]:DrvPhotos ST:DrvPhotos: Authorization:Basic YnfsaidgonOGN8sfnUIFBEvasv
[12/27/17 12:03:25.044]:DrvPhotos ST:DrvPhotos: Annonymous login
[12/27/17 12:03:25.044]:DrvPhotos ST:DrvPhotos: Did a HTTP GET with 0 bytes of data to https://apps.ce.collabserv.com/profiles/photo.do?key=17ae71de-65a9-45db-9d29-b5e1650e7b45

The response:
[12/27/17 12:03:37.556]:DrvPhotos ST:DrvPhotos: Response code and message: 200 OK
[12/27/17 12:03:37.651]:DrvPhotos ST:SubscriptionShim.execute() returned:
[12/27/17 12:03:37.652]:DrvPhotos ST:
<nds dtdversion="3.0">
<source>
<product build="20150722_0750" version="1.0.0.0">Identity Manager REST Driver</product>
<contact>NetIQ Corporation.</contact>
</source>
<output>
<status event-id="0" level="success" type="driver-general">
<driver-operation-data apiCall="GetPhoto" class-name="photo" command="query" dest-dn="\IDVDS\Apex\employees\Antonio Machado Fernandez" event-id="0" src-dn="\IDVDS\Apex\employees\Antonio Machado Fernandez">
<response>
<url-token photoURL="photo.do?key=17ae71de-65a9-45db-9d29-b5e1650e7b45"/>
<header Authorization="Basic YnfsaidgonOGN8sfnUIFBEvasv"/>
<value>����JFIF��C��C����"�� ���}!1AQa"q2���#B��R��$3br� %&'()*456789:CDEFGHIJSTUVWXYZcdefghijstuvwxyz��������������������������������������������������������������������������� ���w!1AQaq"2�B���� #3R�br�$4�%�&'()*56789:CDEFGHIJSTUVWXYZcdefghijstuvwxyz��������������������������������������������������������������������������?��{o,���V�.�I$6�/㕅�]��Leó�ۤ�]����D�_��4��?��;�i�����$�?�.|5wqa��#L�K��7F]I�5 �m{.�:-�����X��ꗲx���zO���������wڽ�Əg��3ۭ���=F4����A,Iw=����6Lۤ|�N�]���w�;�_��L��#�犴h�S���ND�:ֽq�C�i��,��E}OIKs��\�͡]�e���)�i�t:���Ӆ2�|��UV�+S���i4���ي\�kYy+~����b�SM���oU�Z+{�g~�˻F���џ�>.���+��o|3��^%���_xsH���T�K���"��ݗ��;= o"��/�M�6�cy�[M���?�7>�:�Z���?�x蚆�c~�؏��5������<x�VӴy<C���x���[�6v5�i!:�����m���xw����o�k���#����y��]Z��^��Q_�Z��u-J�m?I��^����Z�v:d�Ʒq�ٵ���v��9�ȗP�ߎ�i�iD^�3��'X�{���C��E��+k�n�ீ�<!�΅$^�6���&�������tkX,���מX@�������R���FKX’���Τ�3�Mu��r�2�KNy;Ւ�)쓶���k.�A�ӿf����|)�G&��Ë��:�ӧ�~3x��4�_[K�>�Ȏ?�ͭ����iAФ���lL�m_�φ ��1�{;�z^�k�-j��H��Q��]o\�g��&���_�i?��?h:Kiq��Z������u8����/��-|:��ǂ~*��#���/��&jz�}KZ���MN/���%������h�u-:m*[[�v��$ӯ/l-<����<W�P�X�����7V���c�]A)�t�.Mg���}��ؾ�ׯb��ޑ2찆�L��tX-of����Vss���S��&����ޖ��V�N�xzn�S�����i�7+;�����?;�'�Eߋ�)��yzN��O��#R��;-2�R�`�����ޛ�G�د�R�n�g�C$f�a���[��z�xb �f����tǟX�‰��6��hz����i.��<vR�I�on/���=����ŬZ���Zz�Í�ē�~8�n��|y��_/��������|\����$O��ZF�mu��QX�W0ŧ�B�P�8V/��i>�����Z�I���7��m.t�=[�o,^4:M��_i�����-����i�}p x�����V&��R���ç'ɯ3Q|Һ���U�����*�3�ʡ:�iSr�j>���v|ܼҶ��]����=�H~��m�å��-n����84�K��<G��q�egh�^��ya,P۽�ײ���P����{o�/����O�'��4��x��> ����.��/l<=�E=�����ov��.�ٿd߅:f���@�-t��YhwZ��&�7>&���Qs�8i�g��w����1�4����J�>�4{x�I�Ԥ��^+fsH�$폅��P}���nc�I�5���ܩ�,���k�y�\E��bq� 6Ӛu�]lھ���`(��09!�jXYԌch�J��KK�;����K��>����D�ּ?{�ωR��O�ֱ]�Sh�*��m5X�k����/�Ew��RMNX]��[Kh��;(�oَ�O�k�^j�����E���_i�A�}7B��+�܋kM~td�g�r��Q��in��4�3�.R�L��?����O�aҤ��Q�ׇ_×�Z�S�&�y�G��k3�5���C���߇^$k�o5+��KwZ�:i>D��lW��O�/Z�-��g���4Hl����|6�:v�o�\�6�u���:�Z�������x��W�e��rE/�l�u��\����8��5i�\�n�F��i˙Y�O��ҋ�9�Ǔ깄�%��R�qv����[�l}��{���w�u=V�i�䚗��[~[�-��"h������e�i6w�o[�|Oggg-��i�=^sM�mp��?��K�Sx�=r���A�%�t�7N���4Kk/hZ����%�����cGM7–6�:�}��mm��5�چ��~�x�Z�ǿ�G�~#�zInuM"���������kz����kW�<�<;yoi�j�m޳�����~��@�^>�.��M勾�_�x�Os����"��I��G�o�o]�w���A���+MOY���$�M���e���)�.�c�T��n�Q�ZX��z9-��}�Is{ꔹ��5���ih�qRn�+=Q����E[��e�˪�K�w��^���~LxgC��G�ŢIgq������K��U�]2;{�/F�i�쯵�}�A"Z"���y���"�>��~!���-�40�,&�<i����+��gC�b�����S��v����i����hp�mmoka�h�zm�O�M�xJ�����d���|D��]�C�}z��P5ޞגx��!�ln�a}{�m���sE�F3Ěu�O-��m��?��mt ��N���kv�ѼN�x"��M��<O�wP�}�ǧi�*XZ��φ6����gs�����ˈ��.S��p��)U���S��t��2�V�W}��<5Yҟ��w�:��$��=���z[N���?�a�I�.��|{�[�ҵ9�_x�D�b�M[�N+�;+�b�[�H���hWz����y4�OhRx���E�g����f�F���?]��]SO{�V��������U���)4����!dK�/����K�/4�@����K��N|%�GK�to�5�u/��/�����_Cx����(t�}s�3�[��YϢi����g�'��BM/��?�t�+Z�4���,���W���_� ���������R��N�$SK�˦�j��q�C{��Vf�.ZK�"]CL��m�^�|]:�s�;�����R�Q~�{�5��5֤���e=�]4���Wk_�o�ľ)��;C����y\^���fYn�W�t��`�hTl̈ �gU����S{h�LMc�z�-�S[GH��A/�.��eh�!�ڀ�l_�<G���jv7-oh��j���=�WZwΈ�io:�p�=�v�l�Ė{T������Ԯ�Nѯ�t��Z�_"�f6f4�*<����K!��v�77@\�������Vԓ�ͧܕ�>�UV�i���O'�������%�k�����м=q7�uK�[�"���MƧnt�g��c-����5{�/?�n4iV�_�<4�1?�j_���?UдK��º{���A&�b�^0�%���n���?�5+�ɶ�u�[J���˧w�3��x���hw��_�t����:���;�h��wuy%�Z�������t�&_�O��ڍ��d�������?x+D������?��,��:d�6��/R0m�Q��.��[�ME�-�����=B�m�ӝ`�����(Ɵ�5��rw��kr���{n&n�*��*ʺ�����M4��N��k?m|-�hR�V�?��rIe�����m�n|��XL�D�>,�~��h�-����k'D���i��K?��E�|r��࿇�-����O��W���2 �}S�u�b���Q�[������t����՛�"�<Wk��������u���f��j"��S׼_�A�j�-�W�l�9n~XE{-���t,��u/�������>�D&����CS�~�#� ��-%�ao���3�K}c��{�v�I���^kX淹��\���j��S���Dky��6N�n=a(Q�-��Z�QIs=�o�W^�C�*�<EJ��n��C����ݛ�R�v�kkc�����������]%֞{�x&�}:S6�s�ɥ˥j0}��ZM2�U��{�A���<:���m���i��=k���+�υq[���Mm�|KXdM��C�"��С��j��>2�L��[����j��l�<�-T'����x���NJ�Sz�^�����K�J+[�l�SL�����[� \_���"��9����O�4P�z��R}=�{L_G���\Y���~0�Ah��޻������-ݦ���z%��l���Zšo�5�h�\�q^x��sLtp��ZW��P�ȝ����+]5�&������&]<���nmU���fݚ�qZ}��oKYO| �N�� :+x.�-G^�u�5����u+Z?ٖѢ�-:�Q�l�5��4��'T�M�߄��yk��Iq���7�������$�X_�a5=Q֭���Ūx;K�խm�r�!�H�"h��Ikw:H!�sn][����_���W�X� x�i��u`�[�^>���i^�u�+�Kn�е�W��:�P�g��Z�kk{im�$y?=<5�����:�6�a���W�|S�|4�Ɠ��C���^x¿�ә��G��4��no%��5�˒K�����<;9r�MҤ��i;������M4ު�%ձ9\(c�|��S�zx�U�IՋ�~�גR��w_�v����~��%��w�Kmi6��[�mԑ�A쯨5��[�qIn$j���ʎ��\#x'��+�^!�1�����2����_iZ�A��4r���4ͷx�`IݦS/߿t�<7���#��\��j������YX\Ic,�o0�3�d�Ytp�O�h���5�W��&��UƉ��^��ܤx��6�c.��Y�����~�,�-�����/.*�C+�cR2�)���<�ͫm_W�d��W{���q�ٝ)�Ћ�i�G)R\�F�Q�jM���Y#�+��^��Y|?ism���W�2�X��#�|����8�����5}" Y�Էf j|�o߆M���cǚ��ּ/hچ��\Y�i���z�ѵ�-㲟F����|K�ٮ4d���t�����_f�����B�NJ��Z���u/i:v����K�Ï�O�f��[�Y��]�r��Sԙ,�A��+-�����C��W�:^��o��Nڶ�5�����%�ͭ�ז�v~&Ѧ:������E7ѝ+Xyt�,���-gY�ҽ|6"8<~P�Q�MZɹ'�'t���{Y����x9����9m:sm^7^��i�e����f�OO�?`����χ�e�WZ��ռ)z��.�u+)�53�(���m��y�߽ރ}wa��u:���Z����[�)�������_�G��[ͧ������Z���6��h�����&�WF��gV�ky5M6-kOѧ����������_~οt?�vچ�/�5˻Kim�빼ӢK �:��g>��j��ً����N���:!h��R���S��"��M�Ͷ���x��=>�X]�:�췲�zm���.�'���:Lڤ�ͧ�j�|>,��4[->��JT):��p�B\���Ӕ\���i_~���r�\٪�IJ�I+��TM]'w���u��z���u+x��6_hz}���hf�#��^�mo�^�S��6�e�����7���7��{����.���d�;�c��x���Ƴ��o�gƯE�j7�\Ki�?������(Qm����g�7z-��mq��J# �]A�~ٖW������:~�bڍ���i$Sj�[�[L��Qǀ�nu)bi��Ul~"�3��$S��\���PH��vW3�<�i�>����q��{�߃u��8�������S������B��O,"��k�~��Z���/��wM��׺֖�q�[%���8o�f��R����u�Ӳ���ѕ���۾���_���E���Zj�ҧ�E׃dԵMH��R�R��UԼC�9$�mލ����Su� �����z�������÷�?���#[�/�7�.�M]�<'g�+�^++t��l�u�iWbH"��ԯ4�����Y���g���u�pZK5�������-���Hӵ��+�u{6��-�\��Cԭt+MK���_>�km���'��Q��궚;��n��I���<�;�;_|(�����W�G�|-��G��Z���GK������My��5MV��O�ֻ���_���=)-#�qj�&��'(�FRVi��������|-:S�J��Jq�V�+4�����W>����|A���Q�-/[����>�Ѥ��R���!���������:n�%�]����"���n</�)���������46Q�D�Qw,W�Q,q��ѕ�@���Qugԯ��k�^x.u8�mY�r�\ɫ������5�ծZ�ᦎ��ᮡ�'"�������;�<� (�Fu[�dc���`�1m`b�o���������mg�{�ktF��O^�in�u׮ި�?i�`>���p��ڞ+���i:V�����%��|>/c�������L�<����U�����(c��=���|8���c���Z���K+]H����.�N��$W�����c�ژ�R{��k�̷Sjs���~�z�zo�~k\O�l����|��c��~�>�K�Z�K#h$k�(��_x^��� ��Px'�������g�x�S��ɤhI�ͪ��uo�=J�k:L�3Ah�.�5��Y4����ӛ�`���� sn�i=�若��N^�.�u\b��nZk��}���97��;���ԧMR�4�͢��[���g���G�����n��}�|�j��xe�=-ͷ׺�W�'��+·z�����^������2��[�4�g�Eo-���^�,�2�mu4�gVZ�V��Ư��|G��4Oi7��~����ͬr�bx����{�OR�~��iw~%�ѯt�J�!���z}��%�koa��oE�%���nn<Y��Ğ�i籰�����H�w:�zLz�W�:E�����i2j:�k���x�����Лj�"���M��Qm:t�d�TU�=>�So���q�(VT�Ρ?��QWu�{�s���y{���r���"ѧ��g�xo�v��_K�k�f�[�o{ Km/t�c��6�R���_Gn�w�0^��w���Yi3��mg���h�ty-ln�ɥZA�Ϯ���k9.b����Y�������J�]�V�vȟ�_�N�ؓ�~3���'�����څ��.�5/�j����<JO�f������{�a�\Z���u�J��m�5�i�0�kmge�)a��4G3���!go2y��<n�p�v�����SR���Ԭ�3IigksZ�od��8C$y]��qu���O�/u�?�$��ud�#��hoǠ��m*�M��h�7��"�KK˭:�Z�#��<�j�6���ڤZީ�f�ֶP���G�Jm�f���{�Yi?�4D���c��A�Z}�J�6�k�5���<��p���%�ź��ԋl��u��[x#�O���x�⾳��H�+�(�'I�0���*�������C����e�9n�u�����ºl��~xoF���Ē�E#i>:��/{\�����Չ�iv�mw�h:�w8��[�H��u���OJ������+�%7-��QrZ;Y�k�W�r��F��߱�9�u�J����N*.�>�����������n���3[�!���[�v���H�y�@�ۙ�0��,FЏ�_�H���m>���'���ٌk=�ŕ��|Guo,k��D�Lż�CrmO�m�Hoh6s���e���l�ڈ���t���pk��4��[�qoolb���{�������<S�=-f��e�ĖZ���i���m5�9�me�c:_�/���]J���"o$|����P�E(�E��9M4�&���8�]Z��rA�j�xJ���&�ȒjRQWMsE�IM��n7R���~�e}��x:#cg=���x���+����t��4q��2�_k����N�P������t!c<ZΨ�w�6��6��{ 6����ue ;�eym�z���y%��j�֟imc}-�ikw$��Ium�x�����?4���.5_Zh�V��{w�'��JYk�|-�%���%�"�\��5�Ǜef��|���>����]ↇf���ڝ��k0�.�M�Q�O��W�E�4��y/&K�*�Q�k:^�s�u8����iԳz��5t�v����j��B�����ʡS��ݹ^�Z�$۲mj����?|�hs�b�o���Rj��Q� |)m�Okws{��1&�}��N�R�В;�����Kq�;Y�oc�쭓�:��ߋ��_4�x������h�9�ڍ[^�m�5kP?������ĺ��~Դ�cA����o�isC�}{�w����k>�ܾ��i�+���Q,�C��)i��^=�����!��ѯB���5���[�"��������V<pk�wZ����Eԍ�Vp��XI���s�O2�Ww�^ �V��|c��u� �4�x�M���g��:v��r�����wIےZ;�I�&��<C���qY�8sBr�Z�H'J)$���(�N��}_��'�����/@�P����w:�5��Ӵ|8]Sē˨5��uO�B���2����x^��K�K����\h}SY����^!���>��+y4�]���{�;WkU7�DL,-&x��tmf+hͩ���n=��ī�?]fi�tm"�U�Y��/�s�KM�K-/Q"�C��.�����G��muf���7�5+[�,�{���K�iW[��<G��m��}���V�t�v�A��ֽ�?m���5��db���i.�,��ZqXZ�併4���� ��ԕ����>[<�R�U�c���ZΧ.���N��JO���W�V������ž)����e�x^�y:����d�-�?�x_YxD�~n�&�o�-��� �H�qH�77 ���Y[h?�}�麁�C�����������K��kZ֧�6�!�b�GԬ ���u��-���odѡ����'�}:���������WQ��`:���W��G�j�|Z֥�i6�s�\&�<n�����]�}��������}y�����ń__xb}:+��g��>��D�^�Ɗ�&�yiy}n���魫j֖V1_Cw+]jW�]�g}�jV>V�a�.Ey(E�!4��ɻiu��0�M��irÞ]eM�g����7k���R���C�i㹃ζ��V����K{}6�i�'�E�����q,�7��#��{w�W�.u=i'�#i%ErKi��^�?:��8/"��˰��W�#\���7����}�[OS�nt������N�7�4S[�Dڌ�1]�é��CL��p����Id�)�脪0$mر$�����©Z���\�OOM{k��w�]�y��;�k�CE�o��;�Z����n�5�׈ ���BY��I�V%�ȶA���X�F���?��'�?���u=6-{^��>x-%�4���"��0�[Ȳ\�/�b�Y7$�Ϫx��Z�ޙ�i�ږ�1�k?l�����m&�4ב[I+�2������w}��Ko9[i��e{�Y>R��u��-'�_�u6�y�|J�RU���5�K������U��%����Pݴ�ci��rݽ�i+�0T����5�:�{N4[����M�)'�U�s�|��TW-d�)J���V�v�qi+]>�z_�e����|I��o���MImG�z����A}�̉ݏ�l��F*��ų�kB��X?�u���{��q�s����,���0�X�s}�ok��՗�e�c��>�d[?h�)��S��>��x�� m/�J�������:��t�O�|,��_�ٻH�t�_[i���:0��u;H��ĻԦ�{��."k��v���Ͼ��T���]Mu�,X|F�i����Y׼��b�)ugX�4�'NY�h��R��:~��%˽����S�Cu�][XF%��&��!�+bs�0��:��W��4�+*p��rj�}��I3���p�,f*QS��:JIrE�'R��ݢ�ڲW^��W������E�i����7C�k(t��[��q#j��r�g�Ֆ�MH6�VD�٭˿�>?�gk��x��G��W�S�JX5�e%ߗ�_J�©������P�T���y���Ƽ����G�?�O7�M1�Ck�K��J�I���X�k�\�\���/���>�R�=��6�m;^���I�t�k��c���~̟,�-��K�N��>׼3��B��G�˪��6��%֕{u��.�M��Eq=��Z��2:��*�08�5i)}ZW�I���v�WI���G��U��q�X�nG�E��;6����%�I=���z6�������O�׺E�x&�_�廰��C�x���7��N�i$�Q�<7�xS�}ټ�����͸�#��+��\j~1�Q��ԯ�O��%��9�������"�c3��}��Y�����V�C��\������w�MM���rkmQ�I�˭7V�$��+;(.#���e�"�O���Y�-�Ɓ� �Z���)���O�㿵���[K�,�ga'ڭg�ul�FгƯ6�k+3��k�e���/��Ѯ�5(S���FQj�岺蝒���.&�"�%9ƣ�+�MKބ�6ܖ����ٽv����˥xoK0Y�!kh��y�G=��m��Y�Y�������MBg[��[�Zt�9&�ko�>/���%����V�}D�6��-��35���J�l�F�q$�]�J�9*^���e����٬.'�."����]I�jP�8�_̷7w�7R?��g�����e�?)?i��W�:���/���j���e�6V�V��/��b�+wZR!��y$�������o��m'̛�J�%�����ǝ��ˇ�i�U���|����J)I��z4�Z�6j��N��_<a�'V��{��SD�ƣ�[�Mia�+�}/S�6����K�ѯ��4�o�m�0�Y�md\4{���]���>��Xx�>&����vW1kV:��`,�Wv7�a��I�{;�B/%��m����Cp�����C�o���<A�+��B�;���"��-B9�k��!��$7��v�%Եx�u��l"Ԯ�&�wÿ�U��3�Q��K��1�_%��i��wB�Ŀ�����(kB�H��G�O�Z��yf�G%��5�R=�h��:s�z����nY�cj�� R�p�Z��c�.��*�m�k��u�s,�)�Aή*�NMƥZjm;)$�(��+�Mtn�}���� ���TӖ���:��4�9�S��m���Eo�msco!���t�<�iW.ӳ�\:���c�T�þ2�}7�>(xn��U�?�t�o�趖�f���xjC<sjwVW�~(�M���}cJ�yu{��2�]�����������uY<7�M/�ZN��&ּ;`tؼB�t�xķ�\x�@�u��`] t�����\K�g�k���y����~�������Oi�'f��Q�,��Z��c�֛,�Ņ�WѮ5H�ͣ������+s�h���olzj೼�����:Q��U:�og�qR\�s-SM4�Zq<����V'^���N�N�-I.nevzjڔ%�R�t?�B��P3x�����S<6���u��4�����U�e֟aq>��j �xw\ԭc�Դ�<E�X[I�]y1�^>��P���[ê�:͏�����mዟx�]��:����6�q�i�)�Q���;{}>�A��l�u����s������/|k��尴׬��o4��_I��N�k����������k�m�'e:� m��$��ӿ-5�U���?x�����s���(�ʋ�x�+-gE���6���&��ծWI������:�Qk��m�yFa��œ�T��mB�9�*�c%n��*m�����JJ���O���MJ6�):�kB�sS�I��e)�����[Wk��<��k�G����g�u�kK/�^[iZ$����3n��q6����S]?�BԵ��1�]Zy�k�x��~�e��o�?�Έ�|�+i�Ӭ>&h^!���2��@}V;;�f�/�K{�\��P��-h$�Ͷ����� a��^-�[�o�m�����Ҽ�&����<1�x�������H��#��z���������ӵ++������/�������V���=B��L�ƹ�:X��.�O=̑��L��?���]�W�9aO_3��<&#�[�S(Eh��;7Ϳ6�Q�Vq{�߫���s*t �}��z�ƕ(�NO�QI]���M��^%��C�4��šU��w�{;�S�{��J��X����K�h���p���n��lont�]Fд ����H�-��BV;ۄ�L�'Y(̜��-�4n�^&��o#&�>����d���AXo��Aݲ��Z�z#���槯,�#����!�_���R�����b�I�����Z�S���x[�}�t7źǿ�gM�╿�<b<5����;���b���5�:ť��H�.��M�����ʕ�t}�U=����4��Z��7w������8�v�Ԕ�%m��I_���׮�7�S�1���u���_�dw~"�n����[-V���K�o#�ʸZ����-��X�2}��w��������3�^m"��L�톥�?9Ě��e����Z�ǨZ��ƚ�7��ۗ�wV��|���w/�Q��6S�:ՌSi�Z˭G��<��nb���b$^��E�Coa:��);�~�������x�G�E�Z[�S<K<i�k�����Q�=+KS�i�e�4E��g}.�N�.���d�\9��ya�IiG*v�%:i���Ҝn��SM���e2�cp❧[N�Ro�F�T���ΗV����7�Mk����hӣ�3A��`�J��i�O��b�b��di^ ^8ǘ�-��ZU&E�������o���4n����f�]6�Rӭ�M*��e���Q���RMWԬ4h�"��L�?�.t;�A�����$_ٿ�/�h� �v�>�g}ܖ�o���Ɛn��TY.�t˫($6�n'���]�*������_�G�4�i�V:��A��5��8�廚�onm�Nnﯙ�U�b�H��=�g��c�-хI%/~��qm�̵�^{�����L_�1��#�^��)S�78$��=o��mg{h������3��[�3�^�����֫�[hK�|k>�����͍Ƶe�{���f�-[ĺ��q�*�&�o�ȋ���Nۋ����q���g�?����������f���k.��h�t�7��Wß�o�~���M>��v�~�l4?M�ty�-�t��^��u_J�6��|��4� �N�Q@�Z.��j6�]�њ�K/o&�L�@��bxC�о����ഺ�:����������-��%����Vv�=Ō�g�e�j�-��m��1��7�9J4+ϞJN>�0�ڏ*r��i+I�W}o.^��W�2�S�uiфa(�Fn�Nq�,*^�mE)F)�7.V����[�x�5��oË���A�b�o_�7ß[iV�8$����W������y/���b�7�&��#��`������E�=3�W6�^�x�G���%�zd��������IoE���cp�cH��sj�>��5����؎��m�6�[�Ρ�dk�a�)c#�`���P������/�>$�2y�=���u�ʁb��$���)2�ݵā�ۯ�|�($���PĦ�Q')�q����i&���ɫ=�������6�)P_W�;�{�1�n���{5eW������>(uHl8�0���"��.my�4�h�]��$%'i"���Gᶓ��3�^(��m*��Kh [����Ȓ���������QK���<p���g����i���v�Qs�׊��I v�F�o$�d��Q�R�-��V��I�ǗDG�i-�ե��+Go��n-.�Riet�F�,q����[��tR��U*�U��������H�d�������ԣ:pn�p���K�ɥ�3��-]�������d[I�%����K�ý.xuk��5uNK�������B��T�6����ׯk�Moa�ml��za�j���GƯ�'��O|w:�Ï�x2�ž$��xcN�������iz���F:��t�U�n-�9�����4]H����_��}OQ��o>��kZ�����@������Y���M�o�%�G�8ܙ&�b�k�����}[�>Ṹ��5m:��k ����C��F�p{i���;�=^�R�Q��[����}Dy��*�}����*U�Ғ��J�pV�4-(�7̔�{5k3�L�(�c�J�Z411�*nS�凜j�/��\џ�FO�^�|�s��ͧ����\��g�5�Ľ;J֡�4?����~�FI�_YN�5h��BxkQXǡi����j�%�>�goa�|���O���w�x�¾.�}�ǯ-�ŏ��Я�a�tnb��7�@�5/h�I�^xvj�L���k�U��k/��W�+��oe�����M^xm�.[K���;[ e��En����K���'���g;b�6A;��4O��,l.�hG�4����[$�����5T�if���^�UY�) ��O��0r�T%d�7:�SV�u';�^�VwW��o�.�|��J8�,jկ��U�e4�oFq�-҃�&��>Cо���;�E��x��R�7ZW�u�`��#P�vQIi��,1\q��@]�ܘ���)<����'��N�5�tƝ��M�����g��wDOp�����q��j��[�Ae�t�����BҴ�;N�{ƶ��P�@�Ml��U�$�ҢF���w�C.&?9�w���V��&���t����Z�&���X���!������rk�!����<?����+ݥ$�'�KK[k��=�^GK��J�9V�(�N5-(��մJɤ�+���n��;��ux[�>���5��y��<w�Z�'h�U�<-��z��X^��� wy(�n��Ӻ֢[���n��Ū]���F�9tO�>)��_Ӛ�ZE�Ȳ���Y�9�;�ַ��[M~MWT����e�mkP����V:�K�O��<��3B���:R�:�׊tH��� �76zv���s$Vv�[�)muq�7WRO4-��eV5��&�������j�!�����+�eW�E�H��lבE����bh�He�0��倶���٫�c1X�2TR��R���E$��e.���l�=���,G�c�ӄ0x�>쒭Ӵ��2sq�[+�%s���/���L��&��[.�s��oa�H�Q5[ا�Y'��tm_Y:��=��Z���g5Ԑ�h��J�"�ԕcku�C�1�:������Xb��X�Vv1���En�Cn�kx��Y'�y'�ܵ7�|G5�̶�o��*�aw��xM��9xD(e�[�8R\]�PCt�n+����\�j�Zγ��y.O��em��q[��n��3ao7�c�ܫܙd~��R��w����-�Ko�S��1v�–�߿^��yy�Zf��ŵŗ��� ��2�v���VUv0��0#.'�A&N�š%����Mh��}΋��iWfݮ%�Co3O����Qü�w1�ʁ�18f�߅�iz��$miy$Be���`�Q ��|K%����̨�M�mO3�wB}WY��a����6�gr��/q$V�6��pt��]BH�ycO*>+u�1��r�:k₻m�ig�[=v]u��'���*�Hթ�+�^�����4��O�N�cg.��[��y��cY����DW�@�ā�L��<=o���P���Gt�H�ddm!I]%v��g��n�w�̞���[D��UC�uA*���1��V���W)�`�0�~��a��R���$���xw�u��h�%�"_0H�$��&��ׁ�jV�[���N�E���k��3�"�S�XzSQj���]&�i&��g���~��is�������'�gD(������=���+s��fU&�;Q����G�Z�b�/1��s4�%�[��y��*8�UL2���<���#�q��:�cĄ�f/�B�m�����;kY��}�L܍�2]�c�y(e0�)�XI�g *w�ܺj���^�I�[�����#���Z��*�w�J�6T��Wg$��I���+�+=�5�D�d��V+)�c����ug*��yrLc+�H���hb�޻4�I��-����"Sq�PL�$A,lI�2�I����Ҵ�|�o+�}yn�,��H��r�T�W�i� >sG"�k� b��D��8�in<��Be[�R�h������$�FYTH:[��t���]ݹn��[��R�F�"p\��5k�Oki��]|͟-�T�X�E��Ti�:9r�+��c�3Œ�G,Q����"�Fk�"�"�[�3b��YP#�L��c�x�HЬ^g�"��It/gN�� �B���0N�`x$G�Īe�f��D��x{�q���a�t������Qv�oW�%O��6B��a$B����ܔ�zZ駷[�]��:S�3�j[$�.e%����ok�z_�5��f�ȃo���IvK/y�K��AO4lB x�u�oL�����{�gp��`��i٥�“,ц�)�m�7���>Q��~�uhʭ��o,R��^x(Zx��F�)�DQ�e! YQL*��Ԛ'���j���h`)4w�Z�d���-�71��|���7*��+�2�6#7K?c^-?i�׽ou��wV��s���~U��N�:�����:��Uy%tܣ&��i�[��ʛV��~�'�Qm�p�ٚ�yb6��2�^�q<�۽�����V��-�v�����f�l.�R\�H�<��<���p��]�;����Z�û�:���n��9�ͻj�Koo�����;�B�}���ΒH��2��Z쭼��Ze� -��c���-d[��5�k+"Lŵ�wR\[]K���w��IməeX�1�������Rp�Iۙi�mU���q=\�4ʱJ�J�JSQ����Y�{�^�R�\�hE�׳k��$�A!�9c�.E��Z��L�8gDމ9�eex��W�|NIf�o㾇�g������)�@�幁��<�YL�2���h��d}���5�FoVp��j��ȱe�3/Ͽd{}[{P���%�w��(eG1I"�%�/����B��K3F1㤡8{�RSZiwi+�ov����ҍ:UaM(Ŧ��W�cv�wt������jZ��I'���:D -<��6��:��ē��m�n�,;���_��^�f��_�Z^��?���fD��a��^�2����NI5�{��v��p[Z�R[�0��Y��vk�?O{CP�O���xm��x"���,>�q4B͢]Bk[Ռl��m�ј����;�u��~+�:U���:n���u��-��ީc�i��Q#��}8I&�B��9d� m���X�U��_�j;��{��n����s�eL/�є`��T��c��T�$[��rz&Ҳ�So�s���FӵM/]ӵC���MGX��k���v�B����yb-�'���mJBo���"��ֳ7�ͣZe7*Vv����Rw�uv)/"���Y٘�N+�����\��ݵ͚;��qjV�9��L<�Y1�J�e��G�G)a�J'�e��UÏ�i֭ ��2H�Z ��!�q����{Z���9Z�j+Uѻݥ��Zt�~���J�9;�h�uem4�}w?S��l/��P�[I���;{{1y1�{%��L�OhK}�9n�[��ƞ`����wo�j��<�Ϳ��GF�H���N"�Y˿�#�_��4��""��i\]j�jP�4������}gv��ķ֓O�Xmm-r�h����V��j������<-i���YKAb�H����#`�݆<��ɐ;F �]Yd���N��q�(�֎7�N��];�}W��jN�S��N5!tӋ��������%������>��j��������u�[�T���6��VH�ե�����,�K�'Y�2�G,��%�h���"�w��d�{�+��S\ռ�!��\]X�,r�Ia������̙����Bd���R��Iu}�i;]�$i��4�5���3�!Y\3B�*�pb�\��0�R�,RwII���O�M�輇9U��g)ޜ��3mٵ.^���n�a���yU�o2P�D�6�"�C"���D��P�^I��B�;A�Kk���[�gbʱ����;s�����m��廕�F�l�Gľ&�4�2�y�T֒I4�$ђ�D����rȥL��fW$�%C����~9�B���'��g��Ć������Ao.�t�d��xG{2[�\[N��ᜥS�iY&�Z(ŻuI��]��\�N���J|��m��qI6�ۖ�ɫvJ�m�M:m$Y�k[]\�B�����p��n]��3ϚF�34lV2�o����hP�x_R�Ė�43�>��D�u$,���p4yw��I��8,���?����|_�k��XQt�{�c��M�uiŠ�)-����+`-n-զ�13����?j�����(Y>��&i��X4�7V���H�L���r�O<D�vM�ˇ�+��b����9��Ԍ�*��p��n�ʓI٫�һ>y��5���<:�Е7Z�P�(8JP�,�*%+�Z��&��ӯ�����Ηp��wb���ݔyl�H/+�s�e����J(VH��n4Y-�����T�K��>b�d�<��8U�q����?'|y��R}+H��P��-���IGO�-�143�Ѻ�����<����bo����}��~+ӧ��GO��T׭t={4KE�t�#R�4�0���˖ɠ�.�nn�^�Pi'�j���qcJ��)Ԕi�'&�,r�V�\ͥ�w�1��:�`�Υ�ѧB8�C�Z�8B�VJ���%*�E'7��e�A���xet{��q����}����#��� E̌��2pC�I�[ʀ�-������>[�b��c��G$M�?h��DfΆ_�l�����@�>>�K�,�״�KǞ5��D�<Mucm|Z+����+;{�H]\In�m���"�yK�J��|r�]��Ok�φ7~��(�e�5�Zx���m�(4�[�,.�c�b��c��d�����u�a��z��Z2�59J7�}R��iYIz��r��|��-<N�o':1�!&�qi��~gl�f�~��|K�Y���Ms�6���\��I�J�a#X�;� h ���H'����u��닋h�Y�F���"�f�8�\��d�K�<�rBo��4�I�4���ZN�p��}�h�2��,Z����@���lcQ{}��Z�K,!n�c��6yv���o�:_�Z4���7#k�2̰�1��ک$��dR�ș9���v!:u�*��7��F�%d���[$��e96 �\*t�N�'$ܗ7��iY8����ԏ��!,�K�H�v���,Iq���Έ�J�QB"(R~J��y��N���y4LӺ1O�����Ie�c��"O#�*8ou�Ƌua46��7�������䫕I����&T�8vEI����_ɨ��P�Wqo�,�lBK��RLH�"��ChĪT�s��0�Z����m�o��~�G��cg%UJ�i���Y[���ͷ�f}]��S���6�&�j!�5�}�W�d^Eז�q4�� ��YR-�#�4�ſ͏���_�;_��<W�'�lf�1�v��;�컝+O~�c2�1Xj�z��m5���-͜7�"h$�\}m�K��ڇ�<?c����i�xn���&�\L���V��m֛e12��]� =���_�*$���8���ѿ�.�T�뻋�� ����uI�;yCO�9�5�x��R$�4�INq��4���kI_�m��_������W��cia��R|��ժ�O�����pm4�NJ�VM���s�<]�C����z��m�iοoej�Z�_[i6WZ��P �i%����ǃ�Z6¸_����<%�x�J�����!��8/���w�W�:m�3y�L��ug:+y�YX�-h�R���|8�>���A�<1�\��3N��ckh,䕧i �#�U�$�"+����@��y��}⏉�9��h�}���Z,�Q���[�d1�ͲIp��>8�{<M�JQ���[E�\��M%�G{_[i��1�3���U)R��y˕�N3�J*.��P��}ޭ����������[McJ�m��C�i)e��j>'}GK���535�ZB����sڍ� oq�N�s�Pj�>���kӢi7ڐ�9/4[5��\�KD�u����H�@Q�0�����緒�G���n��T�G��k'R�u�wW֮onm�OVԵ�gYԮ��Y����G$�1���VIc�7����� �����bI.庵�0�5�Qi��7F�l���fY�Α�e�F�ʳ��E���Gݻ�jV�mm���{�o���:���3�rms5�n�i+���/�ͦk�#xW���43 �n��.�����I�\��:�W(L�����x���_��ߋQI`���{{{x��W�!�,Ra���J�bI�~F���9xkY��.�+i{q�]i��PL�C%�z��Kq���I�����K��_�yqOU�/�o�<3�i1Ml�Ce�y&y��U������9�#���0$[Tڱ^�4�ԕ=9c�gӕ���{h���n"�AN/�n��e��]5~�u���ş�~7�����/��M�_���v�_�o��w��oo����Z����Vp��h��&��9�ʲ}��mW�|#a��7��T�J.��,����V�&��:��sLp~���s��5+�cJ�����Kk5��@�{O�Ko,PO7Kuq8H�'6�+G�ɿ~�F��u]s࿋�`�Ŝ77�|ak���^%���:U����3��mnཹ�����i���\�&�0�q�9��*�B.O���{_�i+_{'�/Y�h�U�W�&��,�c�N��Z�:[)W�Й��~ֲ�<��D���'�$d��i%]ZCw@��|C������Z�M��Em��,��N���Y1�[��m�9^�]dX�t�U����G�����x�V�=�k�k�'��]�-D�K���}X��jR�iډ�D�E-��wQ�-��X���?��ǀn�%�g?��eiywe�ou���ϳ��0�uįEqk���le�H�"?�W,�a*�b���%�NQ�q��N5#' ++�����C�ԩIա�N�!�5 �I�B�$�v�m(�F�N�����6�,�Og�x�Z������[���㵍�;Sqs+"�xP[�o䃾Y�3��N�h���@��!|�U��x�I�vK�a� �<����Ŧ7�A�o����{���DН.�O�!�T�-�-6U-wnL��@�3I�d"5���O�`��x�L���k�#ţi6~��T��T��K7��|��kVw��qerd@c�zg��I% թQ�E^2z�ﵕ�۵�t�o'Z�\.�T�sU�N�"�'8K�G�%')Jܪ7z3�<O�3ȑOq�U�Wt_,��5���<���e�G���!&U�Ϯ�na�I����2Cq�ȓ��n�cv�${�&�(�n�ȳ�^��Q��/4�˦���pxv��w�.�^�o&��Kag�iv:%������.��K�����M���1�\�^G�ğ�?��Q�~�k���kcq{��x�Ş�5�"��ZΗkw<Z��-b��j-e�Gs�j���2�{+�-�C"�^�����c8�Ԫ�S����o+��1��N�ψ�Ӥ��t��9Z�<�u��iʿ2�N�9��R�H�������㿁��Z�:hR�h�o��"MY�4�Ů���m��ٵ+�F;�2�H���6{w��2�o8��U����a�%�|B����n��}D������1�k��m�a�m� {yE̷��Esm���1���d�����OyMs���ƾ!�u�K���8�Z��ۘ�5M[Q��8-e����Om?K�ȋM������j� ��� ��i�֖i�I%����\��r��Hx.�$�)!�0���{w$ܜx�������Uu���҂���xǚZIj�7}֦8hWr��e�ڼ��9AI�,�`ݤ�N���>!�R��q�����/� ����Et�s\�"Im���ڥ��8�E�+�Eâ����I�/x�S]:�P�Ӵ�c��,¶�}y%��g�A"�dk��DTIK-���K$�ke&��P�̸f��]j�H� ��T���У[$�����7���H��7rM�)���{�[ۿ�W�|; �5ߌ?�5��Jh�Rm/D[�R�+m[Y=����s]�?e3�m��ol仲��+�<f;J˖Ub䴲��r{+(����s縣�Va���t��p�o�U��hӧ�nR�╓���k�o4k�?�|/��uk�+=>m'��_�����żV:�蚙Dүt�lfҵ;yO������-e�BK���+i^=�mnM�>��e���E�����=t�j�?.�Oqq��0�Mx�G�XF��2_�-~>|x�G�~�/��o�྽�4���csq�+i�ZY�uA������%��K����=���[IR+_�w�-OS��V�uK�;�2�XI5�/���t����-I���Z�X���ֶ�;�K_�19^�X�8:j6npR��-�']앮�-f�K���j�\>%V�*�Sq��(V�W܋q��+Zҳ�n)�YiZ�������W$�[�x��^��M�F��n�|����u�I��%����Kqg�t�Q���:V�f>]����V��4�bE.A����������<=�$ן�3}o��~0��kfD�[���m#K�����-��n�Ӯ�7�!���ei!x�>!���Im�B�f��Cq�%�� �&Xǔ��Y��3r�:�T'N2iss�ݷd�J�h���w����P���䣉�*��n3�J��(��k�E{;m��}��Q�߂#��U���m�Ϫ]�k��W�,�>'�D�b���f� ��7R�[J�M��$h^%���㽋O���Y��x��[K5�W���.� ��-�ܱ� yL[_º�\}�kh�#[Y�[;�� �[^Z=��,����巗�{��,�;FX��������V9� �%1���t�s��L��"�"�v����/�V�U�76��+YYZޭ��+��e�[K+6���ki�m�w�yu̍�q͡��8�S5�yo��ٯc�I�K�!��ΊXK�Q��{��y|��=F��W��; t�&�)��K˦-��f1u��V�.V����G=χ'd�K�{�|Ry��mW��$�Z�-�삼��h.���%�������j�{�y����_������ap��3ˬi~n�KP�/_��KB�G�Li��i�]�k��%��9k��������{>��^W������*�c$�(���l��}U�{�~��j�^?��xQ5�Y�m+1^D6�8W��4s�G2!��d)�+,���G���>I�[u71�FI#��ܪ�0�ʭ��IK���\�y'��[=wP�[�k�ʼO��V�i&jT��!i���t�D �z�����?�x�F��K��@��i{�� f��Y^x#��X�Q ,$`�2�"�&<�ӝ*�2w�98�KGenM^�&�k��?C�׊rt��S��}��ڊ��W�KX�[X���?ß�CԴMC_���O蚐�мH�0'�,n��T��D�q*�ү�6��o�]�em��[j_����x�D�2�{�x����B�P���Z���{�H�;�x�淖��Bl���;s���;h��Y Y��<j�[�VFyd0XV%b΍�Y�9��J������y@�v*��2;����9�8�ČJ�YvFH����ʊ0�^SrQqRv�R\��qm$�n��O��������Y�Ÿ(�mJ�%h�T�te�6��\���gs�/���+ρ~+�ht/h�:����n�[+�J_ j�w�v������������GP��]-��:�[��x���������7�.��`�5uӭ�]�76�h:�bԵ��Abe�5���0ynLu4O���K���=���-���ҥ�����iVu�Ě���g�.��Fg�oh�����<a�i��ŮKai,r4֖�ڤ����o���<�ܳ���(}�9$�����e��>lUu^q��#����y4���>�il��ixK��K���,V F�)�O��ƣ�ҝ�T��|/%&�r�o/�<Wu�?�x���z�R��)��U��l��Ld>M��A{k��wM�=�K=����oyZ���O���ᯄ�[<^�m�\��ϒ�c쁄�SJ�U�K�iT�r�� p�':�yd�d��N���[��%��k3�ı���)1,���7�6��-���#�1�EyLqU�U2DU&�I�mw2��;3�8ʝ7Ȧ�+5{YZ�$�kn�h�z{���f]�X���PJ*Q�B)�q�_���*�|R��wr|�w����e�ZDN��=��`P��9$YJ��7�`<���C+��R�l<'�mWR��oe��ܑG���=į�).�+��"�V3,�L4���l�v֯¤RK���&����]����76YJ���|��|�+7�5�|<�_6�$��(���������eiľQ�դIĒ<QI�u�%����1��+SM�f�{�I��F��Ϟ��T��e����˶�-q�i��k⟈^!�;S�`��/�/nŤ6��h%���庒�=�WSY����Q��)ݙ�����[��_�w�|R�5)��x[���w6�<�3�M����x�S�.x��/"���ƵK5�H�[�[ ��?�+?�'�>��7A�-e����O���s[A5��֯p"�ඡo��c�^eb0>�i:��,qG/��W���nm��#�l�t�[?0Mt�2�_���<��xn�a���۫1̰ܽEk�/�g����B�zXyGGN�4���Zt\��O��x���X|� R�8Pt��N2�]����-50J�iJqv\��К��k�@�����~C����U�E�%��d���$cM�-�����Η0h׷^���K�!g�o.��Z&���^{���<VV�ֺs�_�K:��I�km)ev2k-���Ve���^��_kL���Λ�*����^M�K�9�$�Ѥ��d���5�J��I�\�f�W&�=Jq�?|O�|B�ŏ&�����kۭSV�/�}������tm=<9{yj���hڕ�����Nռ;����կ$v����uc?f��j��])6҅X�ߓ�SZ��6��Ṷe��)R�)ʤ�5 �J)�E(��VR�Wv����]%n�Y�,�C�;�Ť�[i�~'�����'��f�����jfdw� ,+���%���Y$D��;o�Z�o?��R0�-�~�QT����ċ �QT�Oֺ%�����<��|5���>!�-nb[�.�x��t���Y,����}�]3��'���<A�Q�;E�'�H��C�_�����s�\=���r�L�wj.ZK�+�L�o2g��-J���%NJ.ST۳I��v�_&Ϟ�8SsM^.M�������������V�T��]It���D7�i�l���N� `���KD!!����5���&k�k�Woa��$��)M܌�]Y�C�GK,?��%��u�H��yǀx���B��u��D1E��>�Ỗ�TDTf�M���B���eEF_�-���;��l�2�7N��@wE`A� ꑌ��V��b�t�4ZN_���em��l�:J�)������n��_�A?�>k:φ�ukS�?�ֿk����l㹶 [_�h�ؽ�qܘ�����F�6��:���-�GI�׌|q�C�k:\1�4}'^����A-��f���],���K[����5֟k5呿�[?�|@�������\�~�Ooq7ɷF��B�ds�;�b�7<r���Qq���;K�Z�76�:i~����!����ͽ���#�&��R�h\I���n�PA4_G��RjNQS僿5����]���S��׫Nܲ�3��J��I-�k�ඵ��>��x�O��e}�C���P�—�bլ�/���K�^�z���������b�������=&�����t/���6�u�6�t�����'���YJ����v.�ݙ��#a�bP�~�mG��i��_��8�Yfwy�������\����p�s�J�8_�����u�<I� 5;�Q�@�ZM�d7w6-)R6��Z�A�e�D�+�叙W N�:լ��ɥk��m}�}�}O��3*�US�E������W�F�M������<85�9�m�g6��&q<yM�C���bLpY����n�*P��<��h_��>w�d"<4f`��m����Kw���Z;U ��Üm��dc����v�]�.v��������;�<�+�j]�����뷗���N�Wݿ�����K~�����ͨj~lVFfU��t�l��Ƴ4�r�D�#�B��)�Se4��Sܙ9$�U|��E���fC�cqؒ+���ቤs�߳�a�+d�W%����C���f\r݊(k9�e�����Jĉ4В�JM$nʡ䉄23D����`�X9ʬ�VK�D�����:��kS|�--o]n��u�y敢���C�3�*Ö2,p����njF"'*���b��כV5iX���r��&s'_#h+��dE��#+��i$��-��B�6��!�!��]|���,ێ�sT�Cs<V7[$*<��6��#��IPI`OQ�3�R���ߖ��ޗ�n�m��?��*8���[D��������n��%�KA%��jFF�m����%�����҈�fX��vg�,��u����7'���Y���ҭ�?�����]��KJ��cc����!�����`n!���⾱���F��'��K��;[0�`���v�����+���F�RH�D�b�+�-�+�s�.���u-��l��VFږV�Ŧ4�n�X��J$�����(��Ȱ���I�����g���mc��g�#�ۚ�Ik�i�ݭ�}���Z����������O��-����'��[��n+;˨�b���&��F6���Z^A+�GQ��=A���kK�y�����چ�e�%��֟s,�v���e�K��ukd�3�a��ia0�2y�?��4�ZC}q�N�Et}3T��~"���p�jZ�=#P�/Hd����xh���2/���i�d߶�Y@�b�?����C�j��j(.,�U��A0�]�A#�1,a&g����.�\��=��z�9��^�]������}o���0�z��ʾZ�i�$�֖��a�%n�}UߥC��g���xfMF�_x������]>��;E]:�$�+���[6����x&C�m��@/g��������g�t�J�����y��V��z7��o$�t������s$��g�7S��Iӵ��v)��{.Rc�W�TR7Yܗb��8�v<��G��Paf1�*�ŭ��#En�/��meXm�Y ]"y�$����"�#$P�o��4G���(ש�77jz>f�{-��v������~CQsJI�Y�4��Ֆ�z�����K_�����fmb���'��]�}.�7�5+��Ou=�i7zŤ"������������7&��wW��xf����=Z���:���}SP��4���R��b�-�٥��ֶ��w0���ܻv/��\x�ǖr�Z/�,���.��n�;� [�oR�%f�.2�W˖U�.>"��Ov6^-׭�������5�*��"�8-�Vs��j�A�8bD�5X�Ty5p��rwn��(�[6���_}���vۺO������</value>
</response>
</driver-operation-data>
</status>
</output>
</nds>

The octet type attribute with all the binary data pasted in and the error:
[12/27/17 12:03:38.189]:DrvPhotos ST:  Direct command from policy
[12/27/17 12:03:38.190]:DrvPhotos ST:
<nds dtdversion="4.0" ndsversion="8.x">
<source>
<product edition="Standard" version="4.5.3.0">DirXML</product>
<contact>NetIQ Corporation</contact>
</source>
<input>
<modify dest-dn="\IDVDS\Apex\employees\Antonio Machado Fernandez" event-id="0">
<modify-attr attr-name="HipraFoto">
<remove-all-values/>
<add-value>
<value type="octet">����JFIF��C��C����"��

#xf8e9;چ�e�%��֟s,�v���e�K��ukd�3�a��ia0�2y�?��4�ZC}q�N�Et}3T��~"���p�jZ�=#P�/Hd����xh���2/���i�d߶�Y@�b�?����C�j��j(.,�U��A0�]�A#�1,a&g����.�\��=��z�9��^�]������}o���0�z��ʾZ�i�$�֖��a�%n�}UߥC��g���xfMF�_x������]>��;E]:�$�+���[6����x&C�m��@/g��������g�t�J�����y��V��z7��o$�t������s$��g�7S��Iӵ��v)��{.Rc�W�TR7Yܗb��8�v<��G��Paf1�*�ŭ��#En�/��meXm�Y ]"y�$����"�#$P�o��4G���(ש�77jz>f�{-��v������~CQsJI�Y�4��Ֆ�z�����K_�����fmb���'��]�}.�7�5+��Ou=�i7zŤ"������������7&��wW��xf����=Z���:���}SP��4���R��b�-�٥��ֶ��w0���ܻv/��\x�ǖr�Z/�,���.��n�;� [�oR�%f�.2�W˖U�.>"��Ov6^-׭�������5�*��"�8-�Vs��j�A�8bD�5X�Ty5p��rwn��(�[6���_}���vۺO������</value>
</add-value>
</modify-attr>
</modify>
</input>
</nds>
[12/27/17 12:03:38.297]:DrvPhotos ST: Pumping XDS to eDirectory.
[12/27/17 12:03:38.297]:DrvPhotos ST: Performing operation modify for \IDVDS\Apex\employees\Antonio Machado Fernandez.
[12/27/17 12:03:38.297]:DrvPhotos ST: --JCLNT-- \IDVDS\system\driverset1\DrvPhotos : Duplicating : context = 774439010, tempContext = 774439109
[12/27/17 12:03:38.379]:DrvPhotos ST: Modifying entry \IDVDS\Apex\employees\Antonio Machado Fernandez.
[12/27/17 12:03:38.384]:DrvPhotos ST: --JCLNT-- \IDVDS\system\driverset1\DrvPhotos : Calling free on tempContext = 774439109
[12/27/17 12:03:38.385]:DrvPhotos ST: Processing returned document.
[12/27/17 12:03:38.385]:DrvPhotos ST: Processing operation <status> for .
[12/27/17 12:03:38.385]:DrvPhotos ST:
DirXML Log Event -------------------
Driver: \IDVDS\system\driverset1\DrvPhotos
Channel: Subscriber
Object: \IDVDS\Apex\employees\Antonio Machado Fernandez
[12/27/17 12:03:38.385]:DrvPhotos ST: Processing operation <status> for .
[12/27/17 12:03:38.385]:DrvPhotos ST:
DirXML Log Event -------------------
Driver: \IDVDS\system\driverset1\DrvPhotos
Channel: Subscriber
Object: \IDVDS\Apex\employees\Antonio Machado Fernandez
Message: Code(-8009) Error processing <modify-attr>: java.io.StreamCorruptedException: Miscalculated data length! index = 5566, out.length = 19755.

Can anyone tell me how I need to save this binary data correctly?

Thanks in advance,
Rodrigo Cano
Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
9 Replies
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: REST Driver - Save a photo received via REST response to IDV

rcano wrote:

> I get all the binary data

You do not get binary data, you get numeric character references as commonly
used in HTML encodings.

In order to write these to an octet string attribute, you need to decode them
binary and then base64 encode that, I would guess.

--
http://www.is4it.de/en/solution/identity-access-management/

(If you find this post helpful, please click on the star below.)
Visitor.

Re: REST Driver - Save a photo received via REST response to

lhaeger;2472441 wrote:

You do not get binary data, you get numeric character references as commonly
used in HTML encodings.

Any clue on how to perform that through policies or ecmascript?
0 Likes
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

rcano wrote:

> Any clue on how to perform that through policies or ecmascript?

You could try and see if https://github.com/mathiasbynens/he does what you
need. The online demo at https://mothereff.in/html-entities looks promising.

--

Knowledge Partner

Lothar Haeger wrote:

> In order to write these to an octet string attribute, you need to decode them
> binary and then base64 encode that, I would guess.

Thinking about it, I seem to remember having seen current engine versions
handling conversion from string to binary for octet string syntax (and
therefore maybe also stream syntax) attributes automatically, when the
add-value/value node has @type="string" instead of @type="octet". Maybe the
engine also decodes the &...; stuff and you can get away with simply changing
the syntax on the do-set-dest-attr token to string so the XDS looks like this:

<remove-all-values/>
<add-value>
<value type="string">����...

--

Visitor.

lhaeger;2472455 wrote:
Lothar Haeger wrote:

> In order to write these to an octet string attribute, you need to decode them
> binary and then base64 encode that, I would guess.

Thinking about it, I seem to remember having seen current engine versions
handling conversion from string to binary for octet string syntax (and
therefore maybe also stream syntax) attributes automatically, when the
add-value/value node has @type="string" instead of @type="octet". Maybe the
engine also decodes the &...; stuff and you can get away with simply changing
the syntax on the do-set-dest-attr token to string so the XDS looks like this:

<remove-all-values/>
<add-value>
<value type="string">����...

--

Well, I tried setting the attribute type to string and the error disappeared, however the saved data is bigger than it should be. I tried opening it through an explorer and seems that the file is corrupt or incorrect. After that, I saved the photo attribute into a file and opened with Notepad++. Comparing the content with the original photo file I can notice that some characters are not saved properly (Left: photo OK, right: bad file).

Seems like the driver is not saving the content with the correct charset maybe?
0 Likes
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

rcano wrote:

> Seems like the driver is not saving the content with the correct charset
> maybe?

What characterset does the REST service use and how's your driver configured?
Does that match up?

--

rcano
Visitor.

lhaeger;2472509 wrote:
rcano wrote:

> Seems like the driver is not saving the content with the correct charset
> maybe?

What characterset does the REST service use and how's your driver configured?
Does that match up?

--

The REST servic is using UTF-8, and the driver is configured for ISO-8859-1. Anyway, after configuring the driver encoding to use UTF-8 the result is still the same.
0 Likes
wschreiber1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

An alternative might be the direct access to the stored file and getting
your copy from there. This is what the IDM dashboard photo display does.

Consider accessing the photo by URL - something like
https://12.34.56.78:8543/IDMProv/vdataImages?entity-definition-key=user&attribute-key=UserPhoto&entity-key=cn%3Duaadmin%2Cou%3Dsa%2Co%3Dsystem

Wolfgang

On 27.12.2017 12:46, rcano wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> I'm performing a query call to get a user photo from a REST webservice.
> After performing the query call I get all the binary data inside the
> *<value>* tag of the *<driver-operation-data>* structure.
>
> I need to save it into an attribute of type stream, so, I'm saving all
> the binary data into a local variable of type *"object"* and then,
> performing an action call to "set destination attribute value"
> specifying the data type to octet.
>
> After that, I get a java error saying that
> Code:
> --------------------
> "java.io.StreamCorruptedException: Miscalculated data length! index = 5566, out.length = 19755."
> --------------------
>
>
> I performed the same query call with a windows based REST client, and I
> can get the photo perfectly with no issues as you can see in the next
> image:
> 6053
>

0 Likes
rcano
Visitor.

Hi Wolfgang,

I can't access the stored file. Only I can get it through a REST query call. Considering your alternative, I could try to get all the photos with a script using a wget command and storing them in a server folder. Then catch them with the Delimiter Text File Driver might do the trick. What do you think?
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.