Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner
198 views

Re: SAP HR DRiver Startup problem

Really not much there. What trace level is RL at? Set it higher? 3
usually is enough, but maybe 10 or 25?


On 6/1/2012 1:06 PM, jimc wrote:
>
> AIX Server side Trace.
>
> DirXML: [06/01/12 17:05:35.273]: TRACE: SAPPublicationShim: init
> DirXML: [06/01/12 17:05:35.273]: TRACE: SAPPublicationShim: classname
> is C
> DirXML: [06/01/12 17:05:35.274]: TRACE: SAPPublicationShim: Filter
> key: C:P1000:STEXT:none, Value: 98:40
> DirXML: [06/01/12 17:05:35.274]: TRACE: SAPPublicationShim: classname
> is S
> DirXML: [06/01/12 17:05:35.274]: TRACE: SAPPublicationShim: Filter
> key: S:P1000:STEXT:none, Value: 98:40
> DirXML: [06/01/12 17:05:35.275]: TRACE: SAPPublicationShim: classname
> is O
> DirXML: [06/01/12 17:05:35.275]: TRACE: SAPPublicationShim: Filter
> key: O:P1000:STEXT:none, Value: 98:40
> DirXML: [06/01/12 17:05:35.276]: TRACE: SAPPublicationShim: classname
> is P
> DirXML: [06/01/12 17:05:35.276]: TRACE: SAPPublicationShim: Filter
> key: P:P0000:STAT2:none, Value: 79:1
> DirXML: [06/01/12 17:05:35.276]: TRACE: SAPPublicationShim: Filter
> key: P:P0001:ENAME:none, Value: 196:40
> DirXML: [06/01/12 17:05:35.277]: TRACE: SAPPublicationShim: Filter
> key: P:P0002:VORNA:none, Value: 134:25
> DirXML: [06/01/12 17:05:35.277]: TRACE: SAPPublicationShim: Filter
> key: P:P0105:USRID_LONG:0010, Value: 108:241
> DirXML: [06/01/12 17:05:35.278]: TRACE: SAPPublicationShim: Filter
> key: P:P0001:STELL:none, Value: 141:8
> DirXML: [06/01/12 17:05:35.278]: TRACE: SAPPublicationShim: Filter
> key: P:P1000:STEXT:none, Value: 98:40
> DirXML: [06/01/12 17:05:35.279]: TRACE: SAPPublicationShim: Filter
> key: P:P0001:WERKS:none, Value: 78:4
> DirXML: [06/01/12 17:05:35.279]: TRACE: SAPPublicationShim: Filter
> key: P:P0002:NACHN:none, Value: 84:25
> DirXML: [06/01/12 17:05:35.280]: TRACE: SAPPublicationShim: Filter
> key: P:P0006:TELNR:5, Value: 195:14
> DirXML: [06/01/12 17:05:35.280]: TRACE: SAPPublicationShim: Filter
> key: P:P0001:PLANS:none, Value: 133:8
> DirXML: [06/01/12 17:05:35.280]: TRACE: SAPPublicationShim: Filter
> key: P:P0002:PERNR:none, Value: 0:8
> DirXML: [06/01/12 17:05:35.281]: TRACE: SAPPublicationShim: Elements
> in filter hash: 14
> DirXML: [06/01/12 17:05:35.282]: TRACE: SAPPublicationShim: Poll
> interval: 5
> DirXML: [06/01/12 17:05:35.282]: TRACE: SAPPublicationShim: Publisher
> future-dating option value is: 1
> DirXML: [06/01/12 17:05:35.282]: TRACE: SAPPublicationShim: Publisher
> will perform stale data checks while processing future-dated IDocs
> DirXML: [06/01/12 17:05:35.283]: TRACE: SAPPublicationShim: Publisher
> will not return history items.
> DirXML: [06/01/12 17:05:35.283]: TRACE: SAPPublicationShim: Publisher
> allows read from SAP Application Server.
> DirXML: [06/01/12 17:05:35.284]: TRACE: Remote Loader:
> PublicationShim.init() returned:
> DirXML: [06/01/12 17:05:35.284]: TRACE:<nds dtdversion="1.0"
> ndsversion="8.5">
> <source>
> <product build="20110402_121415" instance="SAP-HR-PRL"
> version="3.6.3">DirXML Driver for SAP/HR</product>
> <contact>Novell, Inc.</contact>
> </source>
> <output>
> <status level="fatal" type="driver-general">
> <description>null</description>
> </status>
> </output>
> </nds>
> DirXML: [06/01/12 17:05:35.286]:
> DirXML Log Event -------------------
> Driver =
> \********DIR-QATREE\********\*services\IDM4-NewSet\SAP-HR-PRL
> Thread = Publisher
> Level = fatal
> Message =<description>null</description>
> DirXML: [06/01/12 17:05:35.287]:
> DirXML Log Event -------------------
> Driver =
> \********DIR-QATREE\********\*services\IDM4-NewSet\SAP-HR-PRL
> Thread = Subscriber
> Level = error
> Message = Fatal error returned from shim
> DirXML: [06/01/12 17:05:35.288]: TRACE: Remote Loader: Sending...
> DirXML: [06/01/12 17:05:35.288]: TRACE:<nds dtdversion="1.0"
> ndsversion="8.5">
> <source>
> <product build="20110402_121415" instance="SAP-HR-PRL"
> version="3.6.3">DirXML Driver for SAP/HR</product>
> <contact>Novell, Inc.</contact>
> </source>
> <output>
> <status level="fatal" type="driver-general">
> <description>null</description>
> </status>
> <init-params event-id="write-state"/>
> </output>
> </nds>
> DirXML: [06/01/12 17:05:35.293]: TRACE: Remote Loader: Document sent.
> DirXML: [06/01/12 17:05:35.294]: TRACE: Remote Loader: Calling
> DriverShim.shutdown() because of error in driver startup.
> DirXML: [06/01/12 17:05:35.294]: TRACE: SAPDriverShim: shutdown
> DirXML: [06/01/12 17:05:35.315]: TRACE: Remote Loader: Closing
> connection...
> DirXML: [06/01/12 17:05:35.315]: TRACE: Remote Loader: Waiting for
> connection receive thread to exit...
> DirXML: [06/01/12 17:05:35.316]: TRACE: Remote Loader: Closing
> connection...
> DirXML: [06/01/12 17:05:35.316]: TRACE: Remote Loader: Connection
> closed
> DirXML: [06/01/12 17:05:35.317]: TRACE: Remote Loader: Connection
> receive thread exited.
> DirXML: [06/01/12 17:05:35.317]: TRACE: Remote Loader: Connection
> closed
> DirXML: [06/01/12 17:05:35.317]: TRACE: Remote Loader: Stopping
> driver.
> DirXML: [06/01/12 17:05:35.318]: TRACE: Remote Loader: Waiting for
> DirXML to connect on 'TCP server socket, port 8091, address
> localhost'...
> DirXML: [06/01/12 17:05:35.318]: TRACE: Remote Loader: Connection
> monitor thread exiting.
> DirXML: [06/01/12 17:05:35.319]: TRACE: Remote Loader: Connection
> monitor thread starting.
> DirXML: [06/01/12 17:05:35.319]: TRACE: Remote Loader: Opening
> connection...
> DirXML: [06/01/12 17:05:35.320]: TRACE: Remote Loader: Server socket
> parameters: address =<not-specified> port = 8091'
> DirXML: [06/01/12 17:05:35.320]: TRACE: Remote Loader: Creating a
> standard ServerSocket
> DirXML: [06/01/12 17:05:35.321]: TRACE: Remote Loader: Entering
> listener accept()
>
>


Labels (1)
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.