rajeshnaik Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Reading Resource Owners in Workflow

Hi,

I am building a resource approval workflow, and I have a task to assign the approval process to resource owners.

If it was role owners, I was using java.util.Arrays.asList(RoleVault.getRoleOwners(NrfRequest.getSourceDN()).getDns());

But is there any ways to read the resource owners?

IDM Version: 4.6.2
Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: Reading Resource Owners in Workflow

rajeshnaik;2483075 wrote:
Hi,

I am building a resource approval workflow, and I have a task to assign the approval process to resource owners.

If it was role owners, I was using java.util.Arrays.asList(RoleVault.getRoleOwners(NrfRequest.getSourceDN()).getDns());

But is there any ways to read the resource owners?

IDM Version: 4.6.2

Build a query in the DAL and use that? Haven't tried it, but it seems like that should work.
0 Likes
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: Reading Resource Owners in Workflow

On 6/29/2018 12:24 PM, dgersic wrote:
>
> rajeshnaik;2483075 Wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am building a resource approval workflow, and I have a task to assign
>> the approval process to resource owners.
>>
>> If it was role owners, I was using
>> java.util.Arrays.asList(RoleVault.getRoleOwners(NrfRequest.getSourceDN()).getDns());
>>
>> But is there any ways to read the resource owners?
>>
>> IDM Version: 4.6.2

>
> Build a query in the DAL and use that? Haven't tried it, but it seems
> like that should work.

If not a Query, then at least an Entity definition for nrfResource, with
the nrfOwner attribute so you can do an IDvault.get() as needed.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.