rcano Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

RemoteLoaderSvc.exe .NET Remote Loader - 100% CPU Usage

Hello everyone,

I recently installed a .NET Remote Loader on a Windows Server 2012 R2 in order to configure an Office365 driver.

I followed this pre-requisites: https://www.netiq.com/documentation/identity-manager-47-drivers/office365/data/prerequisites.html

Updated PowerShell, installed the corresponding modules and the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable packages either. Also the .NET Remote Loader was patched and updated to 4.7.3 version.

Once it starts the driver is working fine, but after some time of operation, the RemoteLoaderSrv.exe makes the CPU usage increases until it 100% making the server really slow.

At this point, the driver is still working and the trace is not showing any error, but the CPU usage don't go back to an acceptable level. 

Can anybody have been in the same situation or have any clue to solve this?

Thanks in Advance,
Rodrigo

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: RemoteLoaderSvc.exe .NET Remote Loader - 100% CPU Usage

I would first of all check if there is an antivirus service that is running and hogging that process.

0 Likes
rcano Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Re: RemoteLoaderSvc.exe .NET Remote Loader - 100% CPU Usage

Hi Joakim,

There is an antivirus in the production server, but we have the same problem in the development server and we don't have any antivirus there.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.