liasson Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Rollback subversion commit

Hi!

If the last commited change (say 123) in designer showed up to be "****",
is it safe to:

* go to the revision history (Version Control tab)
* mark previous commit (122) and click "Get Revision"
* commit

and I would be back to the same state as Before the "crappy" commit (122) in a new commit (124)?

BR
/Thomas
Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: Rollback subversion commit

liasson;2494320 wrote:
Hi!

If the last commited change (say 123) in designer showed up to be "****",
is it safe to:

* go to the revision history (Version Control tab)
* mark previous commit (122) and click "Get Revision"
* commit

and I would be back to the same state as Before the "crappy" commit (122) in a new commit (124)?

BR
/Thomas

It's been several years since I've done it, but from what I remember, yes, that's what you do.

Might want to make sure you have current backups of both the project workspace and the Svn server, just in case iit somehow goes horribly wrong.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.