Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

Schema Mapping Driver G Suite

Hi everyone,

Does anybody know how I can mapping in the Driver the following G Suite information:

- Employee ID

- Employee Type

I tried with OrgID, OrgEmployeeID, EmployeeID... nothing works.

Thanks
Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: Schema Mapping Driver G Suite

chernandezpaiva;2487463 wrote:
Hi everyone,

Does anybody know how I can mapping in the Driver the following G Suite information:

- Employee ID

- Employee Type

I tried with OrgID, OrgEmployeeID, EmployeeID... nothing works.

Thanks

Expand "G Suite". Is that Google?

"nothing works" doesn't give us much to go on. How does it not work?
0 Likes
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: Schema Mapping Driver G Suite

dgersic;2487483 wrote:
Expand "G Suite". Is that Google?

"nothing works" doesn't give us much to go on. How does it not work?

I don't have Google driver and I can't validate it in the real environment, but...
According to NetIQ documentation, Google "schema" doesn't have any EIN/EmployeeID/WorkforceID equivalent.

https://www.netiq.com/documentation/idm45drivers/googleapps/data/bov9wr6.html

In the same time, according to Google reference documentation it exist
https://developers.google.com/admin-sdk/directory/v1/reference/users
Google provide externalIds string A list of external IDs for the user, such as an employee or network ID.

I can recommend next steps:
1. Refresh Application Schema in your Designer.
It will allow to see application "attributes" visible for your driver.
2. You can try to map one of these atteributes to your WorkforceID and maybe it will allow to push your EIN to the Cloud.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.