Service restart issue with command in identity manager

Hi Guys,

I have installed in the IDM edirectory on two server & where server1 is primay/master and server2 have the permission to read and write .

I have also create replica for my driverset using imanager.

Now , When i am to start the driver from server command line it is showing error as attached .

I have already tried KB 7023559.

Kindly find attached an error .

Kindly help to resolve this issue 

Regards,

Chirag

@frankabhinav 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

If you start it on the other server, does it work just fine? If so you
would need to copy the GCVs from one server to the other for the driver set
and driver. Also make sure the shim is on the local server as well.

This is also assuming you installed the IDM binary on both servers.
0 Likes
Knowledge Partner Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

First off, if you want a faster response, consider just pasting the text into the message  A zip of a PNG of a screen shot of plain text is not so helpful and wastes time.

Have you looked in iManager?

Run dxcmd by itself, authenticate. Does that succeed and give you a command line interface?  If so, look at the driver status.  If the driver is Disabled, it won't start even if you try.

If you want a great tool GUI to manage this, try Console2 from Alekz.

http://sneakycat.biz

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.