UPDATE! The community will be go into read-only on April 19, 8am Pacific in preparation for migration on April 21. Read more.
UPDATE! The community will be go into read-only on April 19, 8am Pacific in preparation for migration on April 21.Read more.
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
2222 views

Timeout message on first UserApplication login

Hello everyone

I'm having an issue with the UserApplication (4.6.2), when i try to login i get this message:

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
<Fault>
<Code>
<Value>Sender</Value>
<Subcode>
<Value>Expired</Value>
</Subcode>
</Code>
<Reason>
<Text>
Login session has timed out. Log in to the application again.
</Text>
</Reason>
</Fault>


But, when we enter again to http://MYPORTALIP:8080/IDMProv this error dissapears

Also, on the catalina.out we can see the following errors:

  7017:2018-01-18 09:41:49,591 [ERROR] OAuthServlet [RBPM] Login session has timed out. Log in to the application again.
7018:com.novell.common.auth.ValidationException
7019: at com.netiq.idm.auth.oauth.OAuthServlet.handleAuthorizationResponse(OAuthServlet.java:176)
7020: at com.netiq.idm.auth.oauth.OAuthServlet.doGet(OAuthServlet.java:70)
7021: at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:635)
7022: at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:742)
7023: at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:231)
7024: at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:166)
7025: at org.apache.tomcat.websocket.server.WsFilter.doFilter(WsFilter.java:52)
7026: at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:193)
7027: at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:166)
7028: at com.novell.common.CrossScriptingFilter.doFilter(CrossScriptingFilter.java:53)
7029: at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:193)
7030: at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:166)
7031: at com.novell.common.HttpSecurityHeadersFilter.doFilter(HttpSecurityHeadersFilter.java:132)
7032: at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:193)
7033: at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:166)
7034: at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:199)
7035: at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:96)
7036: at org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:478)
7037: at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:140)
7038: at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:81)
7039: at org.apache.catalina.valves.AbstractAccessLogValve.invoke(AbstractAccessLogValve.java:650)
7040: at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:87)
7041: at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:342)
7042: at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.service(Http11Processor.java:803)
7043: at org.apache.coyote.AbstractProcessorLight.process(AbstractProcessorLight.java:66)
7044: at org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$ConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:868)
7045: at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.NioEndpoint$SocketProcessor.doRun(NioEndpoint.java:1459)
7046: at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.SocketProcessorBase.run(SocketProcessorBase.java:49)
7047: at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
7048: at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
7049: at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.TaskThread$WrappingRunnable.run(TaskThread.java:61)
7050: at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)


The portal is an Identity Applications 4.6.2, Tomcat 8.5.23, Java 1.8 Update 152 connected to a Identity Manager 4.6.2 Server with eDirectory 9.0.4

Someone knows what is wrong? Could it be an OAuth issue or bug?

Thanks in advance.
Labels (1)
0 Likes
14 Replies
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

The was that the IE has some policies that were blocking traffic in that particular URL. When we disabled the policies, it worked perfect. Thx for the help geoffc!!
0 Likes
Knowledge Partner Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

On 4/11/2019 2:36 PM, gtejo wrote:
>
> The was that the IE has some policies that were blocking traffic in that
> particular URL. When we disabled the policies, it worked perfect. Thx
> for the help geoffc!!


Excellent. Thanks for reporting back.

Where were the policies? GPO's?

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I really do not know. That depends entirely on the client. Thanks again!
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.