Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor

User Application Workflow not works quorum approval

Hi,

My customer have IDM 4.5.5 .
They have a Workflow with Quorum approval, for example 2 of 3, but the count does not advance when users apprved WF, and the workflow does not end.

What can be the cause?

TIA
Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: User Application Workflow not works quorum approval

esilva;2481452 wrote:
Hi,

My customer have IDM 4.5.5 .
They have a Workflow with Quorum approval, for example 2 of 3, but the count does not advance when users apprved WF, and the workflow does not end.

What can be the cause?

TIA

Has it ever worked? Is this something that was working and now doesn't? Or is this a new workflow that and it just doesn't work out of the box?

I've done single and quorum approvals before, and they worked for me. There shouldn't be much to it. Have a look at the workflow and see if it is set up correctly.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.