Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
Highlighted
vidhya Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

User Attributes not listed in Analysis profile - Analyzer

Hi, 

I have imported idm users into Analyzer and trying to Analyse the data. Upon creating new Analysis profile  , Attribute list does not show the attributes of the users  which i have imported. How to get the attributes  of users in analysis profile ? 

Note: Schema mapping is done in Analyzer just like in IDAM , it has all the attributes mapped properly. 

Without that unable to proceed with Analysis.

Regards,

Vidhya. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: User Attributes not listed in Analysis profile - Analyzer

Hi Vidhya,

Schema mapping in Analizer "similar" to schema mapping in designer:

You can add "class-specific" attributes and "Non-Class Specific" attributes.

In DataSet filter, you can also add Classes, Attributes and specific filter (if it required).AClasses.PNGAattributes.PNG

0 Likes
vidhya Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Hi ,

Thank you for your reply. Schema mapping is done in Analyzer and able to import all attributes and values of user. 

The problem i face is  under Analysis Profile > Create New Analysis profile > In Analysis metric selector,  Attribute drop box does not show all the attributes of user which is done in schema mapping.

clipboard_image_1.png

Not sure how to get the attributes of users mapped under schema mapping listed in Analysis Metric selector. This is where we Analyse the data of user  based on Attribute values. if we do not get attributes of user here , it is not possible to proceed with Analysis. 

Any help on how to get attributes listed in Analysis metric selector ?

Regards,

Vidhya. 

0 Likes
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Hi Vidhya,

You right, not every attribute available in a selection list.

I can imagine, that attributes suppose to be used in effective class (not only in Aux class).

This is just my theory, but you can try to add one from "invisible" attributes to effective class and retest.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.