mjuricek1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

UserApp REST API - Create user

Hello guys,

Do you have an experience with REST API in UserApplication? I am playing with it and I am struggling with creation of the users. Update, delete... this is working. But to define a JSON file for creation of the users is a little bit more challenging. Documentation contains an example but it is too generic to me.
https://MYUSERAPP:PORT/idmappsdoc/#/Access/resource_Access_createUser_POST

Do you have any simple example how to create e.g. "John Doe" (jdoe) with password, email and telephone number?

Thank you in advance!

Regards,
Milan
Labels (1)
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.