Wizard in Form Builder
I am new to Form Builder in NetIQ, any experience with below queries would greatly help?
I have implemented Wizard based Request Form by changing "display" attribute as "wizard".
This Wizard based screen flow comes with default buttons(Previous, Next, Cancel, Submit Form).
May I know how can I modify the actions performed on these button.
Basically I wanted to change the Submit Form functionality as well as Cancel button functionality.
In general below are my questions related to Form Builder in NetIQ,
1. In Wizard based form, how to edit the functionality of the default buttons in the wizard.
2. How to add on form load scripts in Form Builder.
3. After the form is attached to a workflow and opened in a browser, only 50% of the screen is utilized to show the form. How to make it to use full screen?
4. How to add custom events and custom CSS for the Form using Form Builder.
5. I want to add a shortcut key(like Enter) for one of the Button with Custom action, but the shortcut drop down shows empty. How can I add the Shortcut to a Button field.
Hope you are doing well.
I saw your post re question:
After the form is attached to a workflow and opened in a browser, only 50% of the screen is utilized to show the form. How to make it to use full screen?
I have exactly the same issue. The link below suggests some code that can be dropped into the form onload event of the first component on the page
var iframe_parent_div = window.frameElement ? window.frameElement.parentNode : null;
iframe_parent_div.style.position = 'absolute';
iframe_parent_div.style.left = '0';
iframe_parent_div.style.top = '0';
iframe_parent_div.style.height = '100%';
iframe_parent_div.style.width = '100%';
Did you get this far?
I am doing good.. Thanks for asking. Hope you are good too!!
I raised a Service request for the same and it is in progress, however the below mentioned solution seems promising. I will give it a try and will let you know the result for the same.