amit123 Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

error generating URL used in template

Jump to solution

Hello,

I working with designer 4.7, when I'm adding an E-Mail activity (no matter the template that I would chose), I getting the following error in the Catalina.out log file :
ERROR [com.novell.soa.af.impl.LogEvent] (RBPM pool-1-workflow engine-ND-thread-5) [RBPM] [Workflow_Error] Initiated by cn=aaa,ou=Users,o=domain, Error Message: Error generating URL used in template., Process ID: 7c78*********4aa17c0c1228c0fa2, Process Name: cn=mail_test,cn=RequestDefs,cn=AppConfig,cn=User Application Driver,cn=DriverSet,o=domain:41, Activity: Activity2, Recipient: cn=aaa,ou=Users,o=domain

The starnge thing is that when I using different activity for example: "Approval" or "finish" activity, and sends the Email threw that activity, the email is successfully sends with the same template that has given me the error before.

That means that the problem is only with "E-Mail" activity, because the same template that fails because of "error generating URL used in template" has been working just fine with different activity.

Please help me to figure it out

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Valued Contributor.

Re: error generating URL used in template

Jump to solution

apparently the xml file does have this node , under "<!--Portal Framework mapping files -->"

is it on the right place ?

Do you have any other suggestions to my problem ?

Thanks for the help so far 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
jimgoodall Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Jump to solution
0 Likes
Valued Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hey

i added the recourse :"com/novell/soa/af/impl/persist/Configuration.hbm.xml"/> 
to hibernate.cfg.xml , like said here : https://community.microfocus.com/t5/Identity-Manager-User/Mails-are-not-sending-from-UserApp-after-IDM46-Upgrade/td-p/2361593

restart tomcat

But i got huge errors when I tried to login again to the app.
How do i suppose to add the recourse ? i just past it next to other resources on the xml file.

0 Likes
jimgoodall Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Jump to solution

So you need to add the node:

<mapping resource="com/novell/soa/af/impl/persist/Configuration.hbm.xml"/>

Into the session-factory node if it is not already there.  If it is already there, this is not the cause of your issue 😉

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Jim

0 Likes
Valued Contributor.

Jump to solution

apparently the xml file does have this node , under "<!--Portal Framework mapping files -->"

is it on the right place ?

Do you have any other suggestions to my problem ?

Thanks for the help so far 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.