Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.
258 views

error persisting process

Jump to solution

 

Hello,

We are using Identity Manager 4.7.0 on reheat servers. We facing an error from one of our drivers “error persisting process” .

The error message on trace :

09:51:24 BD7B7700 Drvrs: IDM-Operations ST: 
DirXML Log Event -------------------
Driver: \****\****l\DriverSet\IDM-Operations
Channel: Subscriber
Object: \****\****\Users\****
Status: Error
Message: Code(-9194) Error in vnd.nds.stream://****/****/DriverSet/IDM-Operations/Subscriber/User+Processes#XmlData:539 : Couldn't start workflow 'cn=Process_Joiner,cn=RequestDefs,cn=AppConfig,cn=User Application Driver,cn=DriverSet,o=****' for recipient 'cn=****,ou=users,o=****': com.novell.soa.af.impl.soap.AdminException={_Reason=Process requestId [9e1ed945c6a746d39a6372498c25c455], Id [cn=Process_Joiner,cn=RequestDefs,cn=AppConfig,cn=User Application Driver,cn=****,o=****]: Error persisting process 

The driver Subscriber is triggers at the moment one the attributes code is changing to status code “4”.

Any suggestions ?

Thank you

Amit

 

 

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner
I've seen this here. I have three workflows I was testing with SoapUI. Two launch fine, the other returns this error message. Waited a couple of days (was busy on something else), re-tested, and the error went away.
This is with UserApp 4.7.3. HF1.
The error itself seems to point to a database error, but I'm not convinced that it has anything to do with the database itself. You might try restarting tomcat to see if that helps any. I can't say that it will, but it's the only thing I changed between when it was failing here and now with it working again.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Check the Identity Apps logfile and verify its database is operating normally.

--
Norbert
0 Likes
Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.
Do you mean to catalina.out log ?
if so , the catalina doesn't show nothing about that error or about database problem.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner
I've seen this here. I have three workflows I was testing with SoapUI. Two launch fine, the other returns this error message. Waited a couple of days (was busy on something else), re-tested, and the error went away.
This is with UserApp 4.7.3. HF1.
The error itself seems to point to a database error, but I'm not convinced that it has anything to do with the database itself. You might try restarting tomcat to see if that helps any. I can't say that it will, but it's the only thing I changed between when it was failing here and now with it working again.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.
Yes i had an :quota exceeded limit ERROR on my UA database.
My DBA is handling it now
Thanks
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.