Contributor.
Contributor.

get all processes by query (ProvisioningService)

Hi.

I'm Trying to get all running processes for a specific recipient, but I'm having a hard time getting it to work. Right now I'm trying to get the getProcessesByQuery to work where the query is with the recipient and the processStatus is Running but I do not get anything back from that call. :S

If I use the method getProcessesByRecipient I'm getting a result back (if more than one process is running I always get the first one and can't seem to find all of them in one take???) The problem with this method is that I get everything (Completed, Running, terminated and so on) and I'm only interested i those that are running. I'm doing all this through Integration Activities in a workflow. 

Does anybody in here have experience with this or can provide me with some guidance of some kind?

That would be much appreciated. 

Kind Regards

Carsten Jørgensen

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: get all processes by query (ProvisioningService)

You want running worflows?   I usually use getWorkEntries, where you can use 14 different filtering options, and then one of id or requestid (I always forget) is what is needed to work with the specific workflow, like terminate or approve (for which you need to getWork, with the proper id, to get the XML of all the fields to populate in the approval action.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Re: get all processes by query (ProvisioningService)

Hi Geoffc

Thank you for your reply. I just managed to get this working this minute. 😄

I needed to send '0' instead of 'Running' into the processStatus attribute. then it works like a charm.

So I now send these data:

[Attribute : Value]

Envelope/Body/getProcessesByQueryRequest/ProcessInfoQuery/@logic : 'AND'

Envelope/Body/getProcessesByQueryRequest/ProcessInfoQuery/recipient : flowdata.get('affilDN')

Envelope/Body/getProcessesByQueryRequest/ProcessInfoQuery/processStatus : '0'

Envelope/Body/getProcessesByQueryRequest/arg1 : '0'

I hope this will help someone out there 🙂

Kind Regards

Carsten Jørgensen

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.