KSEB1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

identity reporting server installation

Hi,

We have to install reporting server in two linux machines in production environment,Can Please provide the documents to install the reporting server.
Labels (1)
0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: identity reporting server installation

0 Likes
sma2006 Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

I did several installations and it's always quiet complex to make it run and the doc is very confusing.

I can try to help, I have some questions :

Which version of IDM reporting server would you like to install ?
Where is installed IDM engine & rbpm ?

thx

Sylvain
0 Likes
KSEB1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

IDM version is 4.6 installing in production servers.
IDM engine and rbpm installed in identity manager 4.6
0 Likes
sma2006 Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Hi,

Here are the step I would use to install the reporting server on 2 standalone Linux server (other servers are IDM + Identity App with OSP):

1) install sentinel log manager, include postgress 9.4 on server 1 for audit data.
Sentinel datasync task will synhronise sentinel data to reporting database on server 2
2) Install Tomcat + PostgreSql 9.6 on server 2.
3) Install OSP 6.1.3 on server 2.
You need to install OSP even if it's already running on another server. (only configuration is required, not the web app)
4) Install Identity Reporting 5.5 on server 2.

Hope this will help.

Sylvain
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.