Micro Focus is pleased to announce the release of Data Discovery 3.1. This release shifts risk assessment and data privacy compliance from a reactive, time-consuming activity to a proactive, efficient, ongoing initiative.
The Micro Focus File Analysis Suite–Data Discovery SaaS platform provides file analysis, tagging, analytics, and personal data discovery across mission-critical unstructured repositories including NT file shares, Exchange, Office365, SharePoint/SharePoint Online and Micro Focus Content Manager. Data Discovery addresses key challenges around data privacy and associated risk assessment use cases. It represents a key solution for mitigating risk associated with data privacy challenges, including GDPR (EU—General Data Protection Regulations), and the CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act), as customers look for technology to assist in identifying, managing, and securing personal identifiable information and other sensitive data.
New Data Discovery capabilities include:
- Hybrid Cloud File Analysis: Data Discovery provides a modern SaaS, micro-service-based architecture designed for the cloud—providing instant project startup and automatic scaling
- Sensitive Data Analytics: Automated tagging, and metadata enrichment with pre-built sensitive data analytics grammars and pattern matching for sensitive data analysis and identification (PII, PCI, PHI)
- Research Workspaces: Create Workspaces from subsets of your corporate sensitive data index to identify data sets and conduct deeper analysis and review of sensitive data
- Data Subject Analysis: Identify data subject information and organize data into subsets via Workspaces allowing Data Subject Access Requests (DSARs) to be processed
- Data Remediation: Remediation actions to be applied to selected files without the need for moving or copying the data from its source (e.g., collect, hold, delete, declare as record)
Take advantage of the Data Discovery Early Adopter Program
We’re looking for customers to come on board as early adopters. If you are interested in giving your organization early insights and learnings around this new SaaS based file analysis platform we would like to work with you. Interested people can contact Jason Boswell for participation in the early adopter program.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.