Organizations that are able to gain a deeper understanding of where sensitive and high value data reside are better equipped to protect and secure that data to remain in compliance. Siloed tools cannot address the data governance and security challenges many organizations must overcome.
Today, I am happy to report the new product release of Micro Focus File Analysis Suite, offering IT administrators a comprehensive data lifecycle management solution for identifying, managing and securing sensitive information across the enterprise. As organizations implement protocols to meet national and international data regulations such as GDPR and CCPA, the Micro Focus File Analysis Suite lowers the total cost of compliance, reduces risk and provides analytical insight and value across high-value and sensitive data assets.
Micro Focus File Analysis also provides identity and access governance, complete data visibility, reduction in storage costs, actionable analytics that improve efficiency, data quality and supports data privacy compliance, while addressing governance for high-value assets (e.g. contracts, intellectual property, patents etc.) and sensitive data (e.g. PI/ PII, PCI, PHI etc.).
File Analysis Suite offers organizations the following features and benefits:
- Governance and Compliance: Deep data discovery, data classification, audit trails, and analysis to evaluate, detect and govern sensitive/high-value information and optimization associated IT systems and infrastructure.
- Sensitive Data Analytics: Automated tagging, and metadata enrichment with pre-built sensitive data analytics and pattern matching in support of GDPR, CCPA, PIPEDA, POPI, KVKK, as well as, PCI, and PHI.
- Risk mitigation: Develop custom policies and controls to monitor, remediate and proactively manage identities and data access across critical data repositories.
- Research Workspaces: Create and collaborate around sensitive data within Workspaces to conduct deeper analysis, identify additional data sets, and review of sensitive data.
- Data Subject Analysis: Leverage pre-built templates designed to assist in reporting and responding to consumer and Data Subject Access Requests.
- Data Management: Remediation actions to be applied to selected files without the need for moving or copying the data from its source (e.g., collect, hold, delete).
- Search and Discovery: Analyze, tag and manage high-value assets (e.g. contracts, intellectual property, patents etc.) and sensitive personal data (e.g. PI/ PII, PCI, PHI etc.) across unstructured data including files, email, business records, structured data, images, and rich media.
Micro Focus File Analysis SaaS Solutions enable you to quickly and efficiently reduce information risk, ensure data privacy, analyze, optimize, and secure employee access to critical data that drive and protect the business. As a complete end-to-end data lifecycle management solution, File Analysis Suite is just one of the ways Micro Focus helps customers bridge existing and emerging technologies in the race for digital transformation.
Read more on our new File Analysis Suite webpage and check out the press release to see how the Suite reduces risk associated with global data privacy regulations.