Community in read only mode June 18 & 19
This community will be set in READ ONLY mode for a while on Tuesday June 18 into Wednesday June 19 while we import content and users from our Micro Focus Forums community site. MORE INFORMATION
Information Management and Governance Blog
Where Information Management meets Information Governance . The IMG team tosses risk out the window to provide a collection of articles on topics such as latest trends, thought leadership and product / event announcements.
Use the OPTIONS button below to subscribe

Information Management and Governance Blog

Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

Given the prevalence of social media as a tool of communication, it’s essential that every company have a means of archiving that information.Social Media blog.jpg

Read Blog Article

Read more
0 0 1,873
GregClark Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Business continuity and flow, shareholder value and reputation risk are all potential disruptive factors facing organizations as they embark on the data privacy journey.Concepts-56-small.jpg

Read Blog Article

Read more
0 0 1,489
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

Everyone dreads email clutter but they may need to be saved for legal or other reasons. A dedicated email archiving solution can free up storage and keep you in compliance. Here are three reasons you should consider investing in one.Email Archiving.png

Read Blog Article

Read more
0 0 1,150
RayMcG Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

Recently a FINRA Case came across my desk involving a firm receiving a significant fine for process gaps associated with their digital communication review.  I wanted to share each finding along with some best practices for each.Firm Fined for Failing to Supervise Digital Communication .jpg

Read Blog Article

Read more
0 0 998
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

An Intelligent GSOC enables operators to quickly access vital transportation information and trigger actions in a consistent fashion based upon established protocols and policies.
Smart Cities.jpg

Read Blog Article

Read more
0 0 1,190
GregClark Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

FoodBlog.JPG

Over the past couple years I’ve been working with numerous organizations looking for better ways to manage information risk, and secure sensitive data – many simply don’t know where to start, others are overwhelmed by the notion of evolving regulations, like GDPR and some have very really budget constraints. Micro Focus Data Privacy Starter Packs cut through those challenges providing flexible, and modular approaches for any appetite - from small scale data privacy assessments to enterprise wide approaches for achieving governance-by-design.

Read Blog Article

Read more
1 0 1,157
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor

Recently I was discussing the 10 questions to ask yourself when selecting a compliant archiving system.  In response to that post, a few people have asked about our security framework.  In this post, we’ll take a closer look.

Read Blog Article

Read more
0 0 1,025
RayMcG Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

With the increased usage of social media worldwide, there is heightened regulatory scrutiny of these channels by the Financial Services Industry. Micro Focus’ new survey on digital and social media governance speaks to the challenges faced by compliance teams.Social.jpg

Read Blog Article

Read more
0 0 1,526

A question I am often asked is what should be considered when selecting a compliant archiving solution?  Here I present the top 10 factors our customers ask about.

Read Blog Article

Read more
0 0 980
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

Micro Focus has been named a Top Player in this year’s Radicati Information Archiving Market Quadrant. Top Players are the current market leaders with products that offer both breadth and depth of functionality, as well as possess a solid vision for the future.Radicati.png

Read Blog Article

Read more
1 0 2,266
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.